Next Last
I Wonder

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2010
He's a lien cheater!
Just Me

Enola, PA

#2 Sep 9, 2010
I agree with I Wonder, but I think he is a good guy to hang out with. He is great with kids. My little boy loves him. He gets excited when he sees him.
Shea Bell

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Words cannot explain Wesly Brogan...He's a good friend but when it comes to datin he's no expert
heather

Berlin, PA

#4 Sep 22, 2010
Wes is my cousin and I would highly appreciate it if people don't get on here and put him down THANKS!!!
I agree

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2010
heather wrote:
Wes is my cousin and I would highly appreciate it if people don't get on here and put him down THANKS!!!
I agree with Heather u girlz need 2 close your legs and your mouths!!!
heather

Somerset, PA

#6 Oct 12, 2010
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Heather u girlz need 2 close your legs and your mouths!!!
u got that right
lil crazy

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2010
wes is nothing but a lier i heard he got is ass whipped the other night and i think he is a sissy cause he always carries a gun brass knuckles thats a sissy in my book he talks the talk but he sure and the hell can't walk the walk withiut his little bad ass toys
hahahaha

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Oct 17, 2010
ummmmmm learn how to spell lil crazy....lookes like your a dumbass
hahahaha

Statts Mills, WV

#9 Oct 17, 2010
looks*
hahahaha

Statts Mills, WV

#10 Oct 17, 2010
and Wes is a good person. You need to think about how he had to grow up. He had a shitty mom and a shitty dad.
1 post removed
JEALOUS

Morgantown, WV

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Don't be hating cause u not Wes. Everybody jealous of Wes.
U R A DUMB SL-T

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2010
lil crazy wrote:
wes is nothing but a lier i heard he got is ass whipped the other night and i think he is a sissy cause he always carries a gun brass knuckles thats a sissy in my book he talks the talk but he sure and the hell can't walk the walk withiut his little bad ass toys
uh, uh, WHAT?? U r a dumb sl*t geez learn how to spell a sentence retard!
feel sorry 4 u

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
and Wes is a good person. You need to think about how he had to grow up. He had a shitty mom and a shitty dad.
well, i would shut my mouth if i where u! If his mom finds out who u r or if u r woman enough to say it u WILL get your ass kicked!
heather

Somerset, PA

#15 Oct 19, 2010
JEALOUS wrote:
Don't be hating cause u not Wes. Everybody jealous of Wes.
yah your exactly right thats all it is (jealousy)
someone

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 21, 2010
well i know him i don't like him so what ever
1 post removed
Wes Brogan

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 26, 2010
all u haters can get at me
8-BALL

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 27, 2010
I used to hate the lil motherfu but he did save my life 1 time and he can be a prick but hell every one is at some time exspecially around here
1 post removed
Anonymous

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2010
Punk ass kid is all he is, thinks hes a bad ass with his gun he packs. Grow up and get a job loser........
Shea Bell

United States

#22 Dec 11, 2010
Shea Bell wrote:
Words cannot explain Wesly Brogan...He's a good friend but when it comes to datin he's no expert
I wasn't meaning anything bad by that lol I was just sayin that when me an him dated a long ass time ago, we lasted along time and then it fell apart cuz of all the bull that got started but I don't think it was his fault although he did admit to my bestfriend that he did cheat on me all the time but who knows?..But Wes is still my friend..
8-Ball

Charleston, WV

#23 Dec 12, 2010
i think shea still has a lil thing for poor lil wes now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffithsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Good habits 7 hr Summer 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr The monster 4,243
scared (Oct '16) 18 hr i be me 13
cebert jeffrey and jessica Thu seriously?? 3
What's Charles Beam done now? (Jul '15) Sep 20 Frankie 25
Tommy Dunlap (Jan '15) Sep 20 Paul bearer 6
scared much Sep 19 Barbie 6

Griffithsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance