Judge Caldwell has stepped down

Judge Caldwell has stepped down

There are 7 comments on the Pike County Journal and Reporter story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Judge Caldwell has stepped down. In it, Pike County Journal and Reporter reports that:

Griffin circuit Judge Johnnie L. Caldwell Jr. of Thomaston has resigned his post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pike County Journal and Reporter.

jim hale

Birmingham, AL

#1 Apr 20, 2010
I hope the Governor gets involved, bet there is a lot more to the story and and think of all the injustice done to people in his court!!
Wolfman

Rome, GA

#2 Apr 21, 2010
jim hale wrote:
I hope the Governor gets involved, bet there is a lot more to the story and and think of all the injustice done to people in his court!!
Tell us some of the injustices that have been done.
tracey

Atlanta, GA

#3 Apr 24, 2010
how about harsh sentences for defendants that refuse to engage in sexual conduct with him. Or on a more specific note, and u do the research since YOU wanna know, harsh sentences for people who commit crimes against themselves as opposed to lenient sentences against those who commit crimes of violence against other people. He and the D.A. have a nice little system going for them. So sad to see it get all messed up for them. Now they have to go by the same rules as everyone else. Isn't it funny how that karma thing works?
tracey

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 24, 2010
one other thing, it IS A COMPLETE INJUSTICE for the pot to call the kettle black. In God's eyes, a sin is a sin is a sin. No matter how big or how small, if u commit a sin against God it is a sin period. Same with a crime. It is a crime no matter how you slice it. How is it justice when a man who admitted he is guilty of committing a crime (more than once) is sitting behind a bench being called "your honor" and handing down harsh sentences after harsh sentence to everyone who comes before him. How is that justice? explain that to me. He should have to allow those who he sentenced harshly and unfairly be the ones who hand him down his sedntence.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2012
what about people that dont belive in god? what then
Crime Fighter

Griffin, GA

#6 Mar 18, 2012
Shay R 88 wrote:
what about people that dont belive in god? what then
Your angry because you were one of the cases that was sent to prison or fined and your trying to slander his good name. Shame on you fool.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2012
so you dont believe in god ?

Im an atheist.

This forum approves and im sure you do.. I was asking about the others..

It didnt mean that you had to be an asshole because you've been touched.

Im sure shay didnt mean any harm? it was just a question,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Community Reach Inc 25 min Rose 2
News 4 dead, 2 hurt 'mud-bogging' in Ga. (Dec '07) Mon Cletus Robinson 11
Will the Truth Ever Be Known? Aug 14 londer 2
Sheriff of Butts County Ga (Dec '07) Jul '15 anonymous 75
News Lisa Turner To Receive EAA Tony Bingelis Award Jul '15 Patrick 1
I need legal advice about flooding in Clayton Co Jul '15 Hawthorne 1
Review: AME Hair Braiding (May '11) Jul '15 ArianaMc 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Griffin Mortgages