Gun Missing After Teen Shooting

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

Spalding county prosecutors filed murder charges Monday in connection with the shooting death of a Spalding County High School sophomore on Saturday.
Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tabriesha _RABBIT_

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

his brother wrote:
<quoted text>you need to stop my brother aint even like that you dont even know him he is not a known gang member
you know you got *me* boy and if yah needz someone to talkz to0 you ca write me on myspace and ill give you my number and dont stress over what these peoplez puttin on here cause some of the dont know what they talkin about (MADISON HORNE) and they makin they ownself look ignorant just keep yah head up ****im here if yah need me love yah buddy
Filo

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

Naheem was my folk...how can you say he was a gang member, just because he was affiliated? There's no support behind that comment and he only fought when provoked. You can only imagine that if a gun goes off and hits somebody you're gonna panic. The gun was found in a mailbox by the way.
Concerned in ATL

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

KERA wrote:
<quoted text>NIKKI SHUT THE HELL UP BITCH YOU ALL THE WAY UP THERE. HOW THE HELL YOU GONE TRY TO POST AN DAMN COMMENT ON SOME SHIT THAT HAPPENED IN GA.WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS MIND YOUR ON DAMN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE BUSINESS.ALLSO MAY MAY HAVE HIS LIFE BUT, IT'S JUST LIKE HE DON'T CAUSE HE NOT FREE TO DO WHAT THE HELL HE WONNA DO.HOE YOU GROWN ACT YO DAMN AGE AND STOP TRYING TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THAT DUDE.......
My my... I love how English and Language Arts is so well taught in our schools!

Regardless if it was an accident or not, a young person has lost her life. I pray to the Most High that both families find peace.
new new

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

u kno wat..i dont think naheem intentionally killed the damn girl.i mean god rest her soul.but yall have to understand.its always two sides to the damn story.police cant go by what they HEARD.besides, it seem like nobody wants to really tell the truth about the situation! u people take life for granted.hell, sometime i take life for granted.but b/c one person got shot by another person that dont give nobody the right to judge who was wrong and who wasnt wrong.if you want to point a finger at anyone just remember that there are always three fingers that point back at you!
i pray for the wilsons and i pray for the daniels.i know naheem from cowan rd.hell i had a crush on da boy in the 8th grade.i cant say what he would have never done b/c i cant predict the future, but i can tell you that i dont know him to do anything like that!i dont know nakita, but i just hope before she passed she repented for anything that she did so she can make it in the kingdom of GOD! no jude,no lawyer,no force of law can determine where naheem will go..only GOD can determine that..and best believe if naheem did not shoot her..or he did not intentionally shoot her..the lord will see justice!
Breezie Babii

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

just t let anybody kno i got to kno naheem in jail recently. he seems like a good guy and i dnt htink he did it!
BRUNO DVILLE

Peachtree City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Breezie Babii wrote:
just t let anybody kno i got to kno naheem in jail recently. he seems like a good guy and i dnt htink he did it!
THAT RIGHT I DONT THINK SO
BRUNO DVILLE

Peachtree City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
melky

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

They should give him free medical weights to work out with color tv free food whoops thats called prison poor guy and just because he killed a girl. It must be because he is black this country is so racist grow up folks she got death he will be just fine in prison at least he is alive.
melky

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

And why were you in there looser? Like we care what you think convict.Ask anyone thats in jail they all claim they didnt do it lol.
melky

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Hell vote for Obama he gonna take all the guns away anyway before all of you gangbangers have 2 many accidents. Why did he have a gun anyway?
Filo

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

Why do 40 year old white women have guns in their drawers? Does it make that big of a difference because he was young and black? Why are you on here all by your damn self callin him a loser like you just knew him or something? What I suggest is that you go take your hostile-for-no-reason ass off this site and do something with YOUR life, instead of judging others'.
Doonk

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

I agree with everything tabriesha siad naheem would never done anything like that on purpose...I know he wouldnt naheem was like a brother 2 me and the same nite when it happened I talked 2 him before the incident an they were just sitin back having fun
randy h

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

This is so sad to see you all argue and curse over such a tragic situation. Nakita was my student and I will miss her dearly. May she rest in peace. I pray that every family involved gets the closure that they so rightly deserve.
Tiffany Fletcher

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

I think Naheem was not in the wrong, the girl should not had been over there in the first place....-lil go hamm:) you want beef, catch me in Valdosta, Ga shawty.lol

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

so where is this gun? and how come it hasnt been found? im lost on the topic named..
J Daniel

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Its over now the gun came out and thanks for Naheem freedom and RIP KITA only God knows what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Griffin Discussions

Search the Griffin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min silverfox 49,541
black broad that preaches on side of hwy 85 (Feb '11) Tue Clint Roughton 3
Prophet Michael Obeng Tue Clint Roughton 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Best Mexican Restaurant Jun '14 Julio 1
God's pained servant on SundanceTV drama 'Rectify' Jun '14 Lawrence Wolf 1
Unwanted new airport May '14 Billy 1
•••
•••

Griffin News Video

•••
•••

Griffin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••