Gun Missing After Teen Shooting

Gun Missing After Teen Shooting

There are 55 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Nov 19, 2007, titled Gun Missing After Teen Shooting. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Spalding county prosecutors filed murder charges Monday in connection with the shooting death of a Spalding County High School sophomore on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mo-mo

Jackson, GA

#1 Nov 19, 2007
u know i did feel sympathy also for this boy but now i really dont because that girl's mother need some closure!!!!! god give her the strength she needs and deserve. where is the gun and y r these people not talking come on what if the shoe was on the other foot? i think they should lock him up and throw away the key and to her mother god is good and he'll give u all the answers that u r praying 4 and he's there when no one else is, may god truely bless and keep u n his loving arms!!!!!!!!!!
Julian Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 19, 2007
I moved from Baton Rouge, La in 4th grade to griffin georgia. I am currently in the 10th grade. I practically grew up with Naheem Daniels and a couple of other people from his neighborhood. Naheem was always a good kid and had good grades. I Just moved last year but i kept in touch with him through "myspace". It is very hard to beleive that in one year of me not being there, he changed that much. Im not sayin its impossible that he could have killed Nakita, im just saying it is unlikely. He always had a good personality and kept everyone (parent & teachers) laughing and was the center of attention. I jus hope that his little brother and mother are doing o.k.
My heart goes out to both Families involved.

Sincerely,
Julian johnson
Julian Johnson

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 19, 2007
First of all " MO-MO" , U don't know what you're talking about so maybe someone should lock you up and throw away the key for talking about someone you know nothing about because your ignorant to the situation. Like i said Naheem Daniels is a good kid , and if he did it he just made a bad decision. But we'll see what happens in his trial.
Get with the program

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2007
Julian Johnson wrote:
First of all " MO-MO" , U don't know what you're talking about so maybe someone should lock you up and throw away the key for talking about someone you know nothing about because your ignorant to the situation. Like i said Naheem Daniels is a good kid , and if he did it he just made a bad decision. But we'll see what happens in his trial.
His bad decision cost a girl her life. The bad decisions of the witnesses to not come forward is keeping her mother from getting closure. Perhaps if it were your family member, you would feel differently. Maybe not since you appear to lack common sense. Unless you were there, you are not aware of what happened, so you really can't speak of the character of a person that you haven't seen in a year and that you keep in touch with via MySpace. People change.

By the way, you, too, should be locked up since you are ignorant of proper spelling. "Your" should be "you're" or "you are". "Judge not lest ye be judged".
Madison Horne

Middlesex, NC

#5 Nov 19, 2007
This was not suicide & reguardless of wether or not it was an accident, my friend won't get to play at our next basketball game, she won't dance around advisement class, she won't tell her mother goodnight ever again. has anyone thought about that?
Stop concentrating on his stories, he's a known gang member, he has a violent record. Start concentrating on giving Kita's mom peace. We want to bury her knowing why.
kera

Griffin, GA

#8 Nov 21, 2007
heartfelt wrote:
first of all bitch how the hell do you know he has a criminal record and a gang member are you the police?you dont know that boy so dont talk what you dont know i know her mother wants closure but so does his family people make mistakes and you should know before you speak.aand only GOD can judge.
<quoted text>
yeah that's the truth naheem is a sweet preson,he would never do anything to hurt someone.so mo mo and all the other yall really need to be in jail for sitting there making statements about him.that are not true yall must bdon't know him cause he is to sweet.free naheem!!!!!!love you and me and lil naheem miss you
agree

Phenix City, AL

#9 Nov 21, 2007
kera wrote:
to all of yall people who have bad comments about my baby father shut the fuck up.yall looking in from the out side.and neither one of us were there so we can't say what really happened!!but one thing i do no is that naheem is not like that.and madison you need to shut up bitch cause your dumb ass might just catch this beating!!!!!!!so lil girl keep that in mind
But he did shoot and kill a girl right?
kera

Griffin, GA

#10 Nov 21, 2007
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
But he did shoot and kill a girl right?
it was not on pupose
anon

Marietta, GA

#11 Nov 21, 2007
kera wrote:
to all of yall people who have bad comments about my baby father shut the fuck up.yall looking in from the out side.and neither one of us were there so we can't say what really happened!!but one thing i do no is that naheem is not like that.and madison you need to shut up bitch cause your dumb ass might just catch this beating!!!!!!!so lil girl keep that in mind

i know that this is your baby's father but unless you were there then you really don't know what happened. There are only two people that know what really went down and one can't tell her story and the other one keeps changing his story.
Ms Maddox

Austin, TX

#12 Nov 21, 2007
This is so sad to see you all argue and curse over such a tragic situation. Nakita was my student and I will miss her dearly. May she rest in peace. I pray that every family involved gets the closure that they so rightly deserve.
kierra

Griffin, GA

#13 Nov 21, 2007
i say i think she had no kind of bussiness being over there like they say she should i been where she told her mother she was going,
Nikki

Farmville, NC

#14 Nov 21, 2007
kierra wrote:
i say i think she had no kind of bussiness being over there like they say she should i been where she told her mother she was going,
Just because she wasnt where she told her mom she would be does not give anyone the right to kill her!! I understand this is a young man whose faced with years behind prison bars..but you have to think that nikita will never get the chance to chose what she want to do ever again because shes DEAD...I say if you big and bad enough to committ the crime than your bad enough to do the time..ADULT TIME...at the age of 16 you know right from wrong...and if it was a accident why in the HELL can they not find the gun...2 words..COVER UP..and why in the hell he keep changing his story???? I say try his ass as an Adult to teach these kids a lesson...atleast he still have his life this little girl lost hers :(
Mrs Alisa Middlebrooks

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2007
I am Nakita's former teacher, and I am outraged at some of these comments. Kera--you commented on the fact that he's "your baby's father"--Maybe you should do something that Nakita will NEVER be able to do, and that is get an education. It is obvious through the use of your grammar and comments that you don't have one. You should be focused on your baby and the fact that "lil Naheem" has a father now facing murder charges. I guess I, along with other tax payers, now have another child to take care of. YOU obviously didn't know Nakita or else you would understand why so many people are upset that such a wonderful, caring, and sweet young lady with a promising future is not with us any longer. It doesn't matter where Nakita was or if her mother knew where she was--where was Naheem's mother while he was waving a gun around? Why wasn't Naheem with you and your baby? I am furious that you want to make threats to beat someone up because of their comments. It is obvious that you and Naheem are two peas in a pod--both violent. I will keep you, your baby, and Naheem in my prayers along side Nakita and her family!
ya boi

Griffin, GA

#18 Nov 26, 2007
mo-mo wrote:
u know i did feel sympathy also for this boy but now i really dont because that girl's mother need some closure!!!!! god give her the strength she needs and deserve. where is the gun and y r these people not talking come on what if the shoe was on the other foot? i think they should lock him up and throw away the key and to her mother god is good and he'll give u all the answers that u r praying 4 and he's there when no one else is, may god truely bless and keep u n his loving arms!!!!!!!!!!
no they shoulndt lock him up and throw away da key cause he didnt try 2 do it
ya boi

Griffin, GA

#19 Nov 26, 2007
Madison Horne wrote:
This was not suicide & reguardless of wether or not it was an accident, my friend won't get to play at our next basketball game, she won't dance around advisement class, she won't tell her mother goodnight ever again. has anyone thought about that?
Stop concentrating on his stories, he's a known gang member, he has a violent record. Start concentrating on giving Kita's mom peace. We want to bury her knowing why.
he may was a gang member but he would never hurt his own girlfriend never so get it straight
ya boi

Griffin, GA

#20 Nov 26, 2007
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because she wasnt where she told her mom she would be does not give anyone the right to kill her!! I understand this is a young man whose faced with years behind prison bars..but you have to think that nikita will never get the chance to chose what she want to do ever again because shes DEAD...I say if you big and bad enough to committ the crime than your bad enough to do the time..ADULT TIME...at the age of 16 you know right from wrong...and if it was a accident why in the HELL can they not find the gun...2 words..COVER UP..and why in the hell he keep changing his story???? I say try his ass as an Adult to teach these kids a lesson...atleast he still have his life this little girl lost hers :(
first off he shouldnt be in jail so shut da hell up
ya boi ct

Griffin, GA

#21 Nov 26, 2007
naheem was a good guy he would never do such a thing on purpose he wasnt a saint but he aint a killer either
Concerned Parent

Atlanta, GA

#22 Nov 26, 2007
I hope these uneducated kids get an education and move on
happygolucky

Mableton, GA

#23 Nov 26, 2007
How about one of you folks who are standing up for this guy come forth with who might have done it, where the gun is, and why was it done.
Concerned Parent 2

Fort Mill, SC

#24 Nov 26, 2007
Concerned Parent wrote:
I hope these uneducated kids get an education and move on
I agree. It seems like these kids have their focus in the wrong place. How about learning from the mistakes and pray to God that justice is served and both sets of parents find peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experiment Music Thread (Jan '17) Aug '17 Zyklon B 3
Commissioner Dee Clemmons Must Have Flunked HIs... Jun '17 Real Rebel 2
Child Abuser Diane Solis (Mar '17) Mar '17 Daisy20 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Feb '17 bts 60
News Dude, What? - Transgendered Candidate Called A ... (Nov '07) Feb '17 Candidate Phart 94
Sheriff of Butts County Ga (Dec '07) Nov '16 Harley 80

Griffin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Griffin Mortgages