Griffin Sign Shop
Former Employee

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 3, 2011
I worked for these con-artists who have folks calling schools all over the country selling decals and other fundraiser items only to steal from the employees paycheck and change the rules of the game midstream. I guit because as a christian I could not continue to LIE to these schools selling them an item they can't sell to make a profit and the script they use does that it lies to the school telling them about a banner but don't tell them that if they don't purchase a large package they don't get the banner. Bobby Miller lies to employees and has you lie to the schools and my ethics don't allow me to do this. What a scam.
Former Employee

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 3, 2011
This company is also known as MidState Enterprises.
Former Employee

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 3, 2011
Where is the incentive for the employee to sell to schools knowing that the company is going to steal a portion of their commissions on the next payday claiming that it's in case the sale kicks back at a later date. I sold alot for this company and they stole 10% of my total sales in the name of doing so in the event that a sale kicks back. That is what they have the so called verification department to verify the sales. I venture to say that these crooks claim a sale kicks back so they can keep money they should have paid me as I did my job and they don't appreciate the hard work of their employees. I thought Bobby Miller was a christian because he claims he goes to Rock Springs church and if these are the values this church teaches I want no part of this church.
another former employee

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 4, 2011
I understand what you are saying i started working for this company, today i had to call out sick because of a migraine headache, i got a call this afternoon saying not to come back in, just come on friday to get my check and Bobby would talk to me then, they kept almost 300 out of my check on friday last week, when i asked about it they said it was 10 percent off the sales in case someone called and canceled after i was paid, yet i was never told about this till i questioned why i was not getting that money, they are the biggest con artist i have ever met, if i am getting fired due to my headache i will be going to the labor board with proof that i suffer from migraine's, i can not work with the headaches.
Former Employee

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 4, 2011
I was fired last week and until now didn't realize I had this option to voice my anger. You are right, this company lies to schools and I started calling the schools I had telling them that to do business with this company and their con, then they were buying into the lie. I told them how they treat employees and how they fired me because I didn't sell as much as they expect you too.

“Freedom Forever!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 4, 2011
is this the one on williamson?
Called about Job

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 4, 2011
Yes, it is. When he called me about working for him he told me he would pay me $7.25 and commission on what I sold. Something about this didn't ad up so I didn't even go for the interview. I am glad I didn't but I know several who have and they wish they hadn't. Bobby Davis is a con-artist. This is the name he gave me when he called me for an interview. He lists this company as a Christian company but sure don't run it in this manner.
Called about Job

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 4, 2011
I called about a job with this guy who said his name was Bobby Davis and told me he would pay me $7.25 plus commission and something didn't ad up so I didn't take the job but friends have worked for him and either quit or were fired and they said the guy isn't to cool to work for. The ad said Growing Griffin based company is now hiring for many positions. Customer Service a plus, but not required. Gives a phone number to call but as I said I wasn't thrilled with this persons presentation and didn't trust what he told me.
Former Employee

Atlanta, GA

#9 Oct 6, 2011
They can't keep good employees and if things work right every school in the nation will know what kind of company this is and not to trust their sales pitch because it is BULL.
Melissa

Atlanta, GA

#10 Oct 7, 2011
I think MidState School and Mr. Davis has the ethics of a snake, a person working 31 hours for a company should not be only paid for 27 hours when they are owed for 31 not to mention cheating employees of their commissions. I find your business reprehensible and your ethics very questionable. I am filing a complaint with the Secretary of State, and the Labor Board. I am glad I kept copies of my lists because I am going to start calling schools in the area I was calling and warning the people that they are being ripped off and also sending emails to the School Boards warning them of your scam. Cheating people will come back to bite you big time.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 May 14, 2012
I bought some signs from this crook and it took 2 weeks for the signs to be ready.

When i picked up the signs then he said that he wasnt responsible for it have some words spelled wrong.

He knows who i am.

la paz sea con vosotros

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Nov 13 bts 64
For rent ? Oct 30 Stanx 1
News Murder suspect waives arraignment Oct 24 The one 1
City of Griffin Robbing Citizens (Jun '12) Sep '17 Sduffie23 7
Experiment Music Thread (Jan '17) Aug '17 Zyklon B 3
Commissioner Dee Clemmons Must Have Flunked HIs... (May '17) Jun '17 Real Rebel 2
Child Abuser Diane Solis (Mar '17) Mar '17 Daisy20 1

Griffin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Griffin Mortgages