Police Report for June 14

There are 7 comments on the Tifton Gazette story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Police Report for June 14. In it, Tifton Gazette reports that:

Tift County Sheriff's Office Julia Mae Staton, 754 Adams Road, Chula, was charged Friday with public drunkenness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tifton Gazette.

true

Reidsville, GA

#1 Jun 14, 2011
who is this little (skinny) so call police here in douglas with the wired up mouth braces?This fellow needs to go back to training ,he don"t know the rules nor the law....get him in the office until he ready please!!!!Too shame to tell his dumb mistake.
AGREED

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Jun 14, 2011
yeah, i agree. what did he do this time?
AGREED

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Jun 14, 2011
officer haywood
true

Reidsville, GA

#4 Jun 14, 2011
He will stop you and ask you were you speeding lol and than turn around and say you were speeding.Is he really watching the road or just giving you a speed rate boi he sorry.He gives tickets and really don"t know if you were speeding or not please get this guy off the road way he sorry and looks like a nerd .....if you got a ticket from this guy plaese take his butt to court cause he don't know the job get him off the road please..Haywood need to go pick hay police aint his field sorry but i don"t have time for people stopping me asking questions like that ,were you speeding lol no i wasnt and if he was a real cop he would have said man you were speeding ooooo how dumb....i had three guys riding in the car with me he didnt even ask who they were ,they were drunk talking trash talk with him lol....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2012
bumpp!!
geez

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 15, 2012
true wrote:
He will stop you and ask you were you speeding lol and than turn around and say you were speeding.Is he really watching the road or just giving you a speed rate boi he sorry.He gives tickets and really don"t know if you were speeding or not please get this guy off the road way he sorry and looks like a nerd .....if you got a ticket from this guy plaese take his butt to court cause he don't know the job get him off the road please..Haywood need to go pick hay police aint his field sorry but i don"t have time for people stopping me asking questions like that ,were you speeding lol no i wasnt and if he was a real cop he would have said man you were speeding ooooo how dumb....i had three guys riding in the car with me he didnt even ask who they were ,they were drunk talking trash talk with him lol....
There is also a state patrol the same way. He's very young & tall & skinny. I got pulled over first he says my window tint is to dark, then wanted to know if I had my kids buckled in good. Then its well where are you going. Runs my license and says well I'm just giving you a warning I should be lucky I don't get a window tint ticket... NO HE SHOULD BE LUCKY I DON'T TRY TO GET HIM FOR HARRASSMENT. I don't think its any cops business where anybody goes or is going. When u catch them doing wrong then pull them over. What is this world coming to ?!
prayers

Nashville, GA

#10 May 15, 2012
they do need retraining

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm thinking of moving to Griffin Apr 24 Derwin0 4
Debate: Marijuana - Griffin, GA (Sep '10) Apr 16 Will 31
Review: Boost Promotional Group Inc Mar '15 Upset customer 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '15 BEVBOWWOW 607
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Mar '15 Karma 49
Mirial thompson Mar '15 fyi 1
wants baby from a stranger (Nov '14) Mar '15 fyi 5
More from around the web

Griffin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]