Man Shot Trying to Stop Friend From Driving Drunk

Jul 28, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WXIA-TV Atlanta

A motorcyclist shot a man who was trying to stop him from driving drunk Sunday afternoon, sheriff's officials said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
veryclose

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

before anyone comes in here with crazy comments I have seen other places the facts will all surface soon enough. It is not as it is described
amethia

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I know the man who got shot. He has died. He leaves alot of good people and a family who loves him. My heart goes out to Sandra ,Amamda and Josh. Just to let you know Mickey, Jeremey and myself are so sorry for your loss. We all respected Bruce and had good times with him and his family.May God be with you.Once again I am so sorry.
careless

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 31, 2008
 
What facts?
veryclose wrote:
before anyone comes in here with crazy comments I have seen other places the facts will all surface soon enough. It is not as it is described
ROL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 31, 2008
 
It was a huge accident I know both parties involved and it is very sad.
cindy

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

i know both parties inolved, the supposed "shooter" is a great person and i know this is killing him, i have known him approximatly 35 years. he has a "BIG" heart and his wife is awesome. my thoughts and prayers go out to both families and friends. god bless!!
careless

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 2, 2008
 
SUPPOSED?
cindy wrote:
i know both parties inolved, the supposed "shooter" is a great person and i know this is killing him, i have known him approximatly 35 years. he has a "BIG" heart and his wife is awesome. my thoughts and prayers go out to both families and friends. god bless!!
veryclose

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 3, 2008
 
thanks cindy
daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 18, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

how can people say it was an accident. big john point blank shot my father!! now i have to live without him and so does his grand children. there was no excuse for what he did!!!!!!!!!!
I care

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 21, 2008
 
Amanda,Josh and Sandra Just wanted to say I know your loss is Great and I pray for God to help you through this. And Amanda I agree with you.Take care ,Stockbridge
daughter wrote:
how can people say it was an accident. big john point blank shot my father!! now i have to live without him and so does his grand children. there was no excuse for what he did!!!!!!!!!!
veryclose

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 21, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

i believe everything will come out in the trial, i am sorry for your loss but i believe your family isn't the only family who has lost and i dont think the BigJohn i know would have just shot someone for no reason.
curious

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 22, 2008
 
So what was the reason?
veryclose wrote:
i believe everything will come out in the trial, i am sorry for your loss but i believe your family isn't the only family who has lost and i dont think the BigJohn i know would have just shot someone for no reason.
veryclose

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 23, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i believe there might have been two people trying to force one into doing something he did not what to do. dont forget there was two shots in the air before the fatal shot....was they trying to get the gun? we will see
curious

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 23, 2008
 

Judged:

1

So what are you saying?Murder is murder and Bruce is gone. So take up for him the murderer. Sandra can not talk to her husband. so you defend a murderer. See what happens.
veryclose

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

maybe you should look up the definition of murder
1: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought
and so you further understand
afore·thought
: previously in mind : premeditated, deliberate
so murder isn't just murder yes bruce is dead and bigjohn had the gun but they were friends and i know bigjohn didnt mean to kill him. sometimes people need to worry about themselves instead of others. bruce,bobby,bigjohn, and the rest of there party was all really drunk and at least 2 of them made the wrong decision.
curious

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 25, 2008
 
So when is his court date? The one whom the gun belonged too made the wrong decision to pull it out. Oh well ,I guess being drunk justifies death. No I don't think so.
veryclose

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no court date yet THE CASE IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. therefore nobody knows what the future holds...we will see
curious

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 4, 2008
 
There has to be a court date. There was a life taken. I'll just call the court house.We know Bruce only lives in his family and friends hearts for he was shot just as Amanda has said.
NoOneSpecial

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 16, 2008
 
amethia wrote:
I know the man who got shot. He has died. He leaves alot of good people and a family who loves him. My heart goes out to Sandra ,Amamda and Josh. Just to let you know Mickey, Jeremey and myself are so sorry for your loss. We all respected Bruce and had good times with him and his family.May God be with you.Once again I am so sorry.
I am sorry for your loss you and the family of this guys will be in my prayers
veryclose

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He's out on bond
curious

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 15, 2008
 
So he's out on bond. That must be interesting for him. I'm sure justice will be served to the Knowles Family soon.
veryclose wrote:
He's out on bond

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Griffin Discussions

Search the Griffin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Synergy 39,437
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Mallory TK Contractors Apr 10 informed comsumer 1
elder exploitation by united bank Apr 1 bts 1
Debate: Marijuana - Griffin, GA (Sep '10) Mar 26 Bre 30
Arrests made in Tville teen homicide (Aug '10) Mar 25 Big cuz 12
I truly do miss you (Sep '12) Mar '14 I truly do miss you 2
•••
•••

Griffin News Video

•••
Griffin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Griffin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Griffin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••