Pike Home Invasion Leaves Man Dead

Pike Home Invasion Leaves Man Dead

There are 11 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Jul 2, 2009, titled Pike Home Invasion Leaves Man Dead. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

A Pike County man was murdered during a brutal home invasion Wednesday and now sheriff's deputies are searching for his killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

debbie

Newnan, GA

#1 Jul 12, 2009
who is next? we all better be careful. you dont have to be out and about robbers will come to your house. has anyone heard any more about this case?
Jennifer

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2009
Not long ago a house on my street was robbed. It happened in the middle of the day when no one was home, thankfully. I live near Pike County in a quiet area that has not seen a lot of crime. Yet, now, this year is proving to be different.

In Lamar county, there are only four police on patrol at any given moment, so I have been told. While I have the means and the knowledge to protect myself, that doesn't bring me much comfort. We need more police on patrol, for one thing. I know it boils down to tax payers and harsh economic times, but something needs to be done about the ever growing crime in Pike and Lamar co.

No one should ever have to live in fear for their lives or their loved ones. What a sick world we live in.
debbie

Newnan, GA

#3 Aug 2, 2009
has anyone been aareted for this? they seem to know who did it. if anyone knows plese let us know
meme

Griffin, GA

#4 Aug 3, 2009
debbie wrote:
has anyone been aareted for this? they seem to know who did it. if anyone knows plese let us know
The wife has been arrested....No other details listed in the newspaper.
debbie

Fayetteville, GA

#5 Aug 4, 2009
thanks meme this is very disturbing and sad.
pike girl

Griffin, GA

#6 Aug 4, 2009
News Flash today.... on the pike county man who worked with my husband... The wife admitted to shooting him several times. I knew it was a lie when they showed her on the news the day after he was gunned down, She said that she was robbed, but something didn't add up. Why would they beat her and she didn't have any bruises and shoot him?????? That LADY DESERVES THE LIFE......
pike girl

Griffin, GA

#7 Aug 4, 2009
The DEATH PENALTY........ You Shouldn't TAKE Someone's life then play mentally ill...... By the way she admitted herself into a mental institute before admitting it.......... PIKE COUNTY That little country town might let her get away because her DAD was a county commissioner.......They also need to check out her DAD, Who may have known the entire time and hid the fact...... BECAUSE SHE PHONED HIM FIRST AFTER HE WAS SHOT NOT THE POLICE...............
pike girl

Griffin, GA

#8 Aug 4, 2009
debbie wrote:
who is next? we all better be careful. you dont have to be out and about robbers will come to your house. has anyone heard any more about this case?
\

log on and read the updated info
debbie

Newnan, GA

#9 Aug 4, 2009
did she think it would be that easy? people always commit cri,es with the intention of getting away with the crime. no one ever commits a crime with the thoughts of getting caught. people always think they are so clever and smart that they wont get caught,
debbie

Newnan, GA

#10 Aug 13, 2009
pike girl i am new at this i dont know what you mean log onto what.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 May 15, 2012
getting trolled i guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Feb 5 Debbie 68
nasty people only (Jul '14) Jan 26 nasty 2
Local aa recovery groups Jan '18 Vondell Jefferson 2
News Grave of slain man finally gets headstone, deca... Jan '18 Linda johnson 1
News FNB robbed Wednesday morning Dec '17 shirley solano 1
News Jackie Caraway Dec '17 Ed C Smith 1
Smallcakes Griffin Opening Soon Dec '17 Anonymous 1

Griffin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance