Georgia firefighter suspended for tak...

Georgia firefighter suspended for taking video of dead woman

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Georgia firefighter suspended for taking video of dead woman. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Georgia county has suspended a firefighter for using his personal cell phone to take gruesome video of a woman killed in an SUV crash that was later received by the dead woman's parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

open and shut case

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Fire him now. No excuse for his behavior what so ever. He is a rescue worker not the director of SAW 17.
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#2 Oct 21, 2010
I doubt he would want the same done to him if it were his daughter killed in the crash. Use some common sense, and compassion. I think the same thing happened a few years ago, a young girl lost control of her dad's car and crashed into a toll booth. And someone took some pretty graphic pictures of her death. No one want's that type of media out there.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2012
sadly this girl was young :( i remember a friend of me and my best friend was best friends with her in school :*( sadly im having to relive the memories by reading this again

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 15, 2012
bump.. this firefighter should be put in jail.
sick fk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the Truth Ever Be Known? Aug 14 londer 2
Sheriff of Butts County Ga (Dec '07) Jul '15 anonymous 75
News Lisa Turner To Receive EAA Tony Bingelis Award Jul '15 Patrick 1
I need legal advice about flooding in Clayton Co Jul '15 Hawthorne 1
Review: AME Hair Braiding (May '11) Jul '15 ArianaMc 15
News Mike Huckabee may have the most delusional reac... Jul '15 Richard Donahue 1
Review: Why Pay More Appl & Mattress (Apr '13) Jul '15 Layla S 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Griffin Mortgages