Suspect in Tuesday homicide arrested ...

Suspect in Tuesday homicide arrested in South Georgia

There are 5 comments on the Griffin Daily News story from May 6, 2010, titled Suspect in Tuesday homicide arrested in South Georgia. In it, Griffin Daily News reports that:

According to the Griffin Police Department, 20-year-old Chesry Ramond Mathis, a suspect in the Tuesday shooting death of 19-year-old Byleem Moore, was arrested Wednesday in south Georgia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Griffin Daily News.

jamie archer

Griffin, GA

#1 May 7, 2010
I hope they never ever ever ever ever EVER get to see day light ever again. I hope killing Byleem for no reason at all was worth spending the rest of their lifes in prison. At least Byleem is in heaven, their life is over to but they have to suffer every day in jail.
Emily thompson

Griffin, GA

#2 May 12, 2010
Byleem Was one of my friends brother and i have NEVER seen him like this! I HATE you! That isnt right what you did,
many luv ya

Griffin, GA

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Byleem you are the best loved by many envy by one. You will always be around making everyone laugh.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2012
hurricane

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 15, 2012
yep hurricanes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violet Esteppe (Jul '10) May 21 GaEMT-A 24
Anyone know a preacher named Stephen Robinson May 20 Words in the Mail 2
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) May 16 karma 53
Sheriff of Butts County Ga (Dec '07) May 3 Derwin0 79
bi/gay in georgia (May '15) Mar '16 Daveman 2
Review: Triangle Rent A Car (Apr '14) Mar '16 kay 4
News Mr. Rodney A. Ackey Mar '16 petej 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Griffin Mortgages