Lauren Summers
concerned MOM

Memphis, TN

#1 Dec 31, 2007
I was just wondering how many people have slept with Lauren Summers after she was released from jail ?
Jack Roland Monticello

Powder Springs, GA

#2 Jan 1, 2008
concerned MOM wrote:
I was just wondering how many people have slept with Lauren Summers after she was released from jail ?
who is she,??
rahrah

AOL

#3 Jan 13, 2008
concerned MOM wrote:
What did she do this time?
Concerned Mother

Stockbridge, GA

#4 Mar 6, 2008
How sick is Lauren Summers???
houkamania

Sun Prairie, WI

#5 May 17, 2008
To Concerned Mother,
What happened was wrong. We all know that. But there is forgiveness and redemption; things that I hope you come to understand. She is actually a new person with a new mindset.
If you can't let go of her public mistake then maybe we should expose your heart to the world and see if there is anything embarrassing in there? Those of you without sin cast the first stone.
Lauren Summers

Orlando, FL

#6 Feb 16, 2009
SWEAR TO GOD. How weird is it that I googled my name and found this? I have no idea what lauren summers you all are talking about, but it's weird to hear my name used like that. Lol.
Hmmmm

AOL

#7 Jun 1, 2009
Just found this myself anf
Hmmmm

AOL

#8 Jun 1, 2009
Just found this myself and must say there was more printed where the crimes happened locally than nationally. Forgive, sure. Be aware of the stats that usually those people don't change, definitely. "public"...well, it went public after all those young people in secret. "mistake"...horrible crime, incorrigible immoral unethical unprofessional repeated actions would be more like it. Without sin? of course not. Harming young people, many without the ability to understand what is wrong? No.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 May 14, 2012
dfgh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the Truth Ever Be Known? May 20 vincent john ward 1
bi/gay in georgia May 19 im_mee19 1
Review: AME Hair Braiding (May '11) May 14 Ashley 14
Relocation to Riverdale from NY.... Advice on a... May 12 Sad but True 2
I'm thinking of moving to Griffin Apr '15 Derwin0 4
Debate: Marijuana - Griffin, GA (Sep '10) Apr '15 Will 31
Review: Boost Promotional Group Inc Mar '15 Upset customer 1
More from around the web

Griffin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE