Cops Search for Griffin Murder Suspect

Cops Search for Griffin Murder Suspect

There are 6 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from May 18, 2010, titled Cops Search for Griffin Murder Suspect. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

Police are on the hunt for a man in Griffin wanted for the murder of his wife and step-daughter. Police say a family member found the bodies of Lynnale Baker and her 19-year-old daughter Shaelinda Sanders inside their home on Waterford Way Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

christian decaul

Griffin, GA

#1 May 18, 2010
I went to school with shealinda in middle school she was like a sister to me she was a goofy fun person to be around she broght life everywhere she went i will never forget her i will keep her close to my heart
shae miller

Griffin, GA

#2 May 18, 2010
my last time having a conversation with shaelinda was friday =[ we was joking around bc she had on these lil bitty shorts and i told her that i was coming to see her graduate!!! if i only knew i would have said more I LOVE YOU SHAELINDA R.I.P
ariel wimbish

Cumming, GA

#3 May 21, 2010
I went to school with shealinda in 7th grade and we also went to the same church its crazy cause I just talk to her thursday she was telling me to come to her graduation and now shes gone I really wish I would have went and picked her up as I planned for the weekend I loved her mama, she was like a mama to me and now the both of then are gone it almost feel like my sister and mama just pasted I cant stop crying I love those lady's and rest in peace baby girls I'll see you when I get there
jakym tibbs

Athens, GA

#4 May 28, 2010
i went to griffin high with i went with her best friend so we use to hang out here there she so funny she always made people laugh because of her i wont never forget my valinties dis year cuz all she kept doin is janking on my head and my lip its not i hope they find dat man.RIP SHAE

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2012
gump

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 15, 2012
bumpP for citizen reed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smallcakes Griffin Opening Soon Dec 1 Anonymous 1
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Nov 13 bts 64
For rent ? Oct '17 Stanx 1
News Murder suspect waives arraignment Oct '17 The one 1
City of Griffin Robbing Citizens (Jun '12) Sep '17 Sduffie23 7
Experiment Music Thread (Jan '17) Aug '17 Zyklon B 3
Commissioner Dee Clemmons Must Have Flunked HIs... (May '17) Jun '17 Real Rebel 2

Griffin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Griffin Mortgages