Assistant police chief retiring

Assistant police chief retiring

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Assistant police chief retiring. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Lt. Brian Cook will end his 30-year career with the Gridley-Biggs Police Department on March 1. Cook's retirement as assistant police chief actually took effect Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Tom

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Gridley Assistant Police Chief Brian Cook is, my opinion, a crooked and corrupt cop. Police Departments are required by law to take and investigate complaints against officers. Brian Cook refuses to take my complaint against Officer James Roberts.
gps

Chico, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2012
I agree 100%. All of them are.
Tom wrote:
Gridley Assistant Police Chief Brian Cook is, my opinion, a crooked and corrupt cop. Police Departments are required by law to take and investigate complaints against officers. Brian Cook refuses to take my complaint against Officer James Roberts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gridley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Was PREVENTABLE 39 min Alan 11
RACIST Conservatives NOOOOOO 5 hr Sunshine Luvs Gra... 35
News Chico GOP headquarters now open (Oct '10) 5 hr Gkf 6
PACIFIC Garbage DUMP 7 hr Criterion 2
Islamic and Western Cultural Differences 9 hr Criterion 15
Natural Born Racists 9 hr Criterion 2
Casual Reader 530 never had kids 11 hr Mike 1

Gridley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance