Is GOP state Senate candidate Scott H...

Is GOP state Senate candidate Scott Hansen on a school board? Was he? PolitiFact Oregon leftovers

There are 1 comment on the OregonLive.com story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Is GOP state Senate candidate Scott Hansen on a school board? Was he? PolitiFact Oregon leftovers. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

Remember last week when Senate Republicans criticized state Sen. Laurie Monnes Anderson, D-Gresham, for calling herself a registered nurse when she let her license lapse in 2009 ? Well, Senate Democrats fought back this week with their own press release, criticizing Republican candidate Scott Hansen for using the words "school board member" to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

Eugene A Newell jr

Gresham, OR

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Eugene A Newell jr.(libertarian) is your first selection choice on the voting ballot for State Senator in District #25. I'm in no way a career politician, and no part of this political propaganda machine with all the big signs and all the other marketing material that is saturating our private lives and public spaces. In my opinion, this is clearly not being funded by the candidate themselves. So you really have to wonder, Who will you really be voting for and allowing in office? Who will ultimately be making policies and law that we as citizens have to live by? 
Albert Einstein has a famous quote I've always found true " More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lessor the Knowledge More the Ego..." 
As a member of society myself, I'm not going to allow pictures, signs, commercials, marketing material etc... To sway my decision, I challenge others others to follow this observation. If we make a stand against this form of Propaganda the politicians will get the message for our future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Rood Jimmy Willingham endangering minor c... (Sep '07) 4 hr Jimmy 8
News Postcards from the past (Feb '16) Oct '17 Cindy 3
ISO kayakers visited Broken Group Islands Canada Sep '17 Beachkeeper 1
Ember Graham (Jan '17) May '17 Curious Cat 2
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Feb '17 Trumpem 692
View Portland Mugshots (Mar '13) Jan '17 Ivan 4
Gresham traffic cops (Jan '09) Dec '16 dumbass 18

Gresham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance