Gresham woman arrested for murder of ...

Gresham woman arrested for murder of five-year-old girl

There are 6 comments on the Oregonlive.com story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Gresham woman arrested for murder of five-year-old girl. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Gresham police arrested the live-in girlfriend of the father of a five-year-old girl today on accusations of murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Ok someone on another thread related to this article said this woman looks like she's been put through the ringer and is completely innocent .. give me a flippen break she looks like a stuck up P.O.S. that killed her boyfriends daughter..the bitch.should fry
rammom87

Montgomery, AL

#2 Jun 4, 2010
Ok, I have a personal tie to the woman arrested, "Lupe". She is and always was a trashy individual and someone not to be trusted. I went to school with Lupe for many years.
I live out of state now, but my bestfriend personally witnessed Lupe's behavior towards the little girl in her last days. She said she was the virge of calling it in to the authorities the week she was pronounced dead and is living in guilt for not doing so sooner.
Many people are asking why the people living in the appartment complex did not come foward and let someone know what was going on...? I have the answer to that:
The abuse of this little girl was so severe that alot of individuals living in the appartment didnt even know she existed! They kept her locked up and hidden. They only exposed her when she looked "well" enough to go out in public. Even then, she had old bruses and makes visible. She was never treated like her siblings, because she was not the blood daughter of Lupe. She was given the her Father by her "real" drug addict mother. It just so happened it turns out that she was killded by her step Mom. I am not saying she was the only one involved here, but she showed her abuse more openly in public than the father did.
I know that this precious baby is truly in a better place now. She is protected by the hands of the Lord from those monsters that were suppose to be her gaurdians. I read on a post on another site from an individual saying that Lupe was a great Mom and not to listen the the media...! Really? Im not listening to the media, but I am listening to the conclusions provided by the investigators, police departments, and reliable eye witnesses that this was the worst case of child abuse they have ever seen. So are you telling me that all of thier evidance and investigation is incorrect? Sounds like someone is in denile.
They will rot in hell... not matter what their legal punishment. Judgment will come and they WILL burn in hell no dout in my mind. I have faith at people get whats coming to them and they WILL.
punishment

East Wenatchee, WA

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Anyone who harms a child or uses a child for sexual purposes should be executed on the spot.Immediate execution would, at least, get rid of one Monster who preyed on innocent children. death to them. Death now.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 10, 2010
she needs to have her uterus ripped from her body...

Since: Sep 09

in God we trust

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Let me remind everyone that our government pays farmers to pull up walnut orchards, grapevine, and apples to keep the price from going down,
and that the government pays doctors to abort around 3,000 babies a day.
what do you think this does to the mental health of doctors, nurses and mothers.
The next time you go to the doctor or the emergency room and you find the staff to be distant and cold think about what they are paid to do.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 24, 2010
YaMeVoy wrote:
Let me remind everyone that our government pays farmers to pull up walnut orchards, grapevine, and apples to keep the price from going down,
and that the government pays doctors to abort around 3,000 babies a day.
what do you think this does to the mental health of doctors, nurses and mothers.
The next time you go to the doctor or the emergency room and you find the staff to be distant and cold think about what they are paid to do.
WHOA!!! seriously you don't think that it is a doctors choice to do the job they do..they go to school for like 10 plus yrs to do the job they do...no one holds a gun to their head and forces them to perform abortions..the government does not school them and put them in clinics...wow!! you're nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portland homelessness: Bleeding-heart liberal i... Jun 19 Who Knows Joe__ 5
News Oregon City's newest heroes: Clackamas Fire Hil... Apr '16 flood gates 1
News Postcards from the past Feb '16 Uncle Sam 2
Review: Mayotte, Greg (Sep '08) Feb '16 Camasmom 123
Gresham Auto Buyer says phone lines are busy Jan '16 Bambam 1
man Arrested for Video'ing Police Raid (Sep '14) Jan '16 Bambam 3
News North Clackamas School District bond could raze... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lloyd 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gresham Mortgages