Review: Auto Link Gresham
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#104 Oct 9, 2009
Yahoo...that sounds fantastic, but where's the proof/details? There's been no mention of this on any news sites etc. so I think we would all like to hear where this information came from and if it is indeed credible. However, I'll lay odds those who received anything had to take legal action to get it which some/most of us can't afford to do.
Scammed By Auto Link

United States

#105 Nov 25, 2009
Whoever said people got money from Auto Link is full of shit. I haven't gotten a cent and don't think I ever will. It's probably the $40,000 bond they were talking about. The police I'm sure did everything they could but justice isn't going to prevail this time. Auto Link got away with scamming dozens of people.
hahahaha

Portland, OR

#106 Aug 12, 2010
Scammed By Auto Link wrote:
Whoever said people got money from Auto Link is full of shit. I haven't gotten a cent and don't think I ever will. It's probably the $40,000 bond they were talking about. The police I'm sure did everything they could but justice isn't going to prevail this time. Auto Link got away with scamming dozens of people.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Postcards from the past (Feb '16) Oct '17 Cindy 3
ISO kayakers visited Broken Group Islands Canada Sep '17 Beachkeeper 1
Ember Graham (Jan '17) May '17 Curious Cat 2
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Feb '17 Trumpem 692
View Portland Mugshots (Mar '13) Jan '17 Ivan 4
Gresham traffic cops (Jan '09) Dec '16 dumbass 18
looking for jennifer dean (Jan '11) Nov '16 Jennyfromdablock 3

Gresham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance