Man accused of murdering Starbucks barista 'sexually assaulted the...

Oct 22, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 42

Whitney Heichel's body found in wooded area near her home on Friday, three days after she failed to turn up to her work shift Her SUV was seen at a gas station two hours later 'driven by a suspicious-looking man as she sat in the passenger seat' The man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing a 21-year-old barista in Oregon appeared ... (more)

Full Story
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#22 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep my focus on point, I did google searches on "family murders Jehovah's witnesses" and "violence Jehovah's Witnesses".
I found no articles on JWs being the least educated of major religious groups, or statistics surrounding highest level of education completed among JWs.
I also found no studies drawing a correlation between the level of education attained by JWs and any predisposition to committing acts of violence.
Now what? Maybe we're off topic?:idea:
For a person who goes around judging others, you don't do your research very well.
I think you are not educated.
What did you grow up Jehovah's witness??
There was a major Pew Forum study done recently.
It found Jehovah's Witnesses have the LEAST retention, the lowest education and the next to the lowest earnings of any religious sect, which includes cults obviously.

Why are you defending policies that keep members ignorant and yes when you are ignorant and have no education or earning potential, you are more drawn toward crime.

Come on. Researching this stuff is easy, that is if you made it into middle school.
TPMP

United States

#23 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep my focus on point, I did google searches on "family murders Jehovah's witnesses" and "violence Jehovah's Witnesses".
I found no articles on JWs being the least educated of major religious groups, or statistics surrounding highest level of education completed among JWs.
I also found no studies drawing a correlation between the level of education attained by JWs and any predisposition to committing acts of violence.
This is Acrobat trying to pretend that he/she is not an opposer.

Only to make Pro Jw's comfortable and then he/she will show their true colors again.

==========

Gee....On other threads you were critiquing the elders of Holt congregation.

==========

This game gets "old and tired quick", A!
TPMP

United States

#24 Oct 28, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Post # 93

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

I think Acrobat is finally getting it.

Take cues from me, Acrobat!

Apparently...Acrobat is not only an acrobat but a Trapeze artist as well.

DON'T TRUST HIM/HER!!

Not a Pro JW!
TPMP

United States

#25 Oct 28, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>This is Acrobat trying to pretend that he/she is not an opposer.
Only to make Pro Jw's comfortable and then he/she will show their true colors again.
==========
Gee....On other threads you were critiquing the elders of Holt congregation.
==========
This game gets "old and tired quick", A!
This is TPMP pretending to be a supporter of JW's.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 28, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
For a person who goes around judging others, you don't do your research very well.
I merely followed the suggestion of the poster. The results of their suggested search terms did not support their hypothesis.

But going into a completely other topic, it has been proven that a lower college completion rate alone is not in fact the primary determining factor as to whether or not they will commit a serious or violent crime. There are larger socio-economic factors that come into play also. This is no different for JWs than anyone else.

I wonder if you've ever done any research on literacy rates among JWs vs other faiths/non-faiths. You might be a bit surprised.
TPMP

United States

#27 Oct 28, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>
This is TPMP pretending to be a supporter of JW's.
Some loser poster is pretending to be me.
TPMP

United States

#28 Oct 28, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Some loser poster is pretending to be me.
Either that, or I am schizophrenic. Probably that.
Antonio

United States

#29 Oct 28, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that, or I am schizophrenic. Probably that.
This is Not TPMP
Antonio

United States

#30 Oct 28, 2012
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text>This is Not TPMP
I never really know who I am anyway.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#36 Oct 29, 2012
What is the educational distribution of Jehovah's Witnesses?

19% Less than high school

51% High school graduate

22% Some college

6% College graduate

3% Post-graduate
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#37 Oct 29, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
What is the educational distribution of Jehovah's Witnesses?
19% Less than high school
51% High school graduate
22% Some college
6% College graduate
3% Post-graduate
Jehovah's witnesses are the least educated and have next to the lowest earnings ( Only behind traditional black churches, which only proves racism is still alive and well in the USA), of all religious sects including other wacked out cults.

Studies are scientific, what is printed in Watchtower propaganda is nothing more than toilet paper.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#38 Oct 29, 2012
hMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's witnesses are the least educated and have next to the lowest earnings ( Only behind traditional black churches, which only proves racism is still alive and well in the USA), of all religious sects including other wacked out cults.
Studies are scientific, what is printed in Watchtower propaganda is nothing more than toilet paper.
And recycled toilet paper at that.

Same old stank just a different date on when it was deposited.
quiestveritas

Dallas, TX

#39 Oct 29, 2012
to "acrobat" or anyone else: check out "JEHOVAH'S WITNESS MENTAL HEALTH" website or STUPID JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES LEAST EDUCATED...
quiestveritas

Dallas, TX

#40 Oct 29, 2012
If you are theologically inclined, be warned that when arguing with Jehovah's Witnesses you must know their material well. Start with Walter Martin's old books on the history of the Watchtower going back to "Pastor" Russell.
Jehovah's Witnesses will switch topics and phrases on you if they begin losing, or introduce irrelevant material. They are dangerous in that JWs destroy the believer's minds.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#41 Oct 29, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
And recycled toilet paper at that.
Same old stank just a different date on when it was deposited.
I remember we had illiterate JWs at our Kingdumb Hall.
How sad.
But who else would buy their crap???
quiestveritas

Dallas, TX

#42 Oct 29, 2012
Re - acrobat - the smug self-righteousness of Jehovah's Witnesses needs to be opposed, especially in the light of tragedies such as the murder of Whitney Heichel.
Still Unbroken

Wausau, WI

#43 Oct 29, 2012
I finally looked at the pictures and this story..

I was left speechless for a moment, however I can't imagine what this poor innocent victim went through, I can't even think about it, as I have a daughter and I can't imagine this.

The suffering she must have endured? And now her poor husband and family and even the Killers family must be going through a awful time.

May this Poor Young Innocent Girl/Wife/Child R.I.P.
Misc

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Nov 4, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
His baptized "brother" committed the sick rape and murder, if he didn't confess, every Jehovah's witness on planet earth would be defending him.
Just wait, Jehovah's witnesses will start spreading nasty rumors about Whitney.
No doubt they already are at her Kingdumb Hall.
The WBTS preaches that women are to blame for the sexual crimes committed against them.
She was a beautiful girl, no doubt she had lots of jealous haters like EE and nightmareweaver at the Kingdumb Hall.
Another "WITNESS TO THE WORLD" of what a sick, evil cult the Jehovah's Witnesses are.
May Whitney RIP.
Prayers to her husband.
Know your facts! JWs are not a cult- this is the world we live in - there are sad to say murderers in any religion - we all have to be careful. But seriously-- know your facts before u talk!
Misc

Los Angeles, CA

#46 Nov 4, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are not educated.
What did you grow up Jehovah's witness??
There was a major Pew Forum study done recently.
It found Jehovah's Witnesses have the LEAST retention, the lowest education and the next to the lowest earnings of any religious sect, which includes cults obviously.
Why are you defending policies that keep members ignorant and yes when you are ignorant and have no education or earning potential, you are more drawn toward crime.
Come on. Researching this stuff is easy, that is if you made it into middle school.
Have you read their materials? It's at graduate level- yes, some don't pursue higher education but they serve God - some do- they have a HQ in NY. With lawyers, drs, fire fighters etc. they do so to dedicate their life to God- that's their personal choice- I grew up a witness and I have my Masters and work in the field of Law- my husband is an engineer- JWs are all around u- check out the literature-
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#47 Nov 5, 2012
Misc wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read their materials? It's at graduate level- yes, some don't pursue higher education but they serve God - some do- they have a HQ in NY. With lawyers, drs, fire fighters etc. they do so to dedicate their life to God- that's their personal choice- I grew up a witness and I have my Masters and work in the field of Law- my husband is an engineer- JWs are all around u- check out the literature-
Troll.
You did not have two JW parents, and you are not even claiming it.
Less that 3% of JWs have graduate degrees, and those are mostly mentally/emotionally ill converts.
Come on learn how to read an independent study, and not propaganda of the WBTS.
Check out pewforumdotcom for actual facts about different religions.
Yes, we all know that while the wBTS puts the squeeze on regular members about getting college degrees, they do select a few to put through some of the finest universities to protect their billions, and drag victims of childhood sexual assault by elders, through the mud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Boyhood' and 'Blackhat': Last Chance Movies fo... Feb 20 Toby 2
Tyson mackay's family and friends washing his a... (Dec '06) Feb 20 that one chick 50
West Linn businessman David Emami, caught in pa... Feb 9 ballsdeepppp 1
milking the prostate Dec '14 jellybean 1
Free junk car removal Gresham OR (May '09) Dec '14 jordennancy23 5
man Arrested for Video'ing Police Raid Nov '14 WatchingEverything 2
Does anybody know Rick Emery Oct '14 Just looking 1
Gresham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gresham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST

ESPN12:18PM
Lynch on SB call: 'I was expecting the ball'
Bleacher Report12:22 PM
Report: Raiders to Release LB LaMarr Woodley
Bleacher Report 1:10 PM
Marshawn on SB: 'I Was Expecting the Ball'
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year
NBC Sports 2:37 PM
Marshawn Lynch seems to think someone didn't want him to be the "face of the nation"