Review: Free Spirit Massage

Review: Free Spirit Massage

Posted in the Gresham Forum

Tonya

North Pole, AK

#1 May 8, 2011
Best massage I have ever gotten, I have been to see Sherrie many times and it is always a wonderful experience, her new place is cozy and you feel right at home. If you haven't given free spirit a try I highly suggest this place, you will not be disappointed . I give it 5 stars !!!
Tonya

North Pole, AK

#2 May 8, 2011
One more thing, free spirit is up stairs, you need to go to the side of the building to get to her location, don't make the mistake I did and go downstairs the women that owns that location is a rude witch!!
Joyce

Portland, OR

#3 Aug 9, 2011
I have sent many people to Free Spirit Massage. They all have either had massage, pedi's or mani's. They all loved the whole experience. thank, you Sherrie, Ronda and Holley!
Diane

Portland, OR

#4 Aug 9, 2011
My husband and I have been several times. The foot detox is awesome. If you've never tried it, go for it!! Ronda, you crack me up.
Thank you again.
Jerry

Portland, OR

#5 Aug 9, 2011
I've never had a foot detox before and was willing to give it a try. I have flare ups of gout. I was amazed at how much better I felt in days following.
Thank you Ronda
unhappy client

Vancouver, WA

#6 Jun 16, 2012
I found that they do not sanitize the foot products until just before I was to use them! And the place smells like cigarette smoke.
Sherrie

Portland, OR

#7 Jul 2, 2012
unhappy client wrote:
I found that they do not sanitize the foot products until just before I was to use them! And the place smells like cigarette smoke.
Not sure what your talking about. Sanitized foot products??? We do
massage here, so you must have gone to the other "free spirit"
Sorry you had a bad experience there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Musician moving from Tn. Aug 22 BigDaddy2010 1
Review: Columbia Pain & Spine (Sep '11) Jun '16 upurs247 2
News Portland homelessness: Bleeding-heart liberal i... Jun '16 Who Knows Joe__ 4
News Oregon City's newest heroes: Clackamas Fire Hil... Apr '16 flood gates 1
News Postcards from the past (Feb '16) Feb '16 Uncle Sam 2
Review: Mayotte, Greg (Sep '08) Feb '16 Camasmom 123
Gresham Auto Buyer says phone lines are busy (Jan '16) Jan '16 Bambam 1

Gresham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gresham Mortgages