Pedestrian fatally struck at Clackama...

Pedestrian fatally struck at Clackamas Town Center identified as Richard D. Luckado, 68, of Estacada

There are 1 comment on the OregonLive.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Pedestrian fatally struck at Clackamas Town Center identified as Richard D. Luckado, 68, of Estacada. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

The man struck and killed by a truck in a Clackamas Town Center parking lot today has been identified as Richard D. Luckado, 68 of Estacada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

Christina R

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 15, 2012
O Richard, I am so sorry. I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm so sorry none of us could b with u i your last moments. Even though im sure u wouldnt have wanted any of us there. I'm sorry we didnt spend more time with u latley. And I promise beyond a dought i'll take care of every one. And ill fight for u and help the family fight for u. We'll all miss u horrible but you will always be in our hearts <3 We'll see u again some day. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO kayakers visited Broken Group Islands Canada Sep 25 Beachkeeper 1
Ember Graham (Jan '17) May '17 Curious Cat 2
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Feb '17 Trumpem 692
View Portland Mugshots (Mar '13) Jan '17 Ivan 4
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12
Gresham traffic cops (Jan '09) Dec '16 dumbass 18
Colbey browne (Dec '16) Dec '16 Only the good die... 1

Gresham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gresham Mortgages