Weekend party turns violent as Gresha...

Weekend party turns violent as Gresham police attacked

There are 2 comments on the Oregonlive.com story from Oct 20, 2008, titled Weekend party turns violent as Gresham police attacked. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Police today said 38 officers responded Saturday to a birthday party that turned into a riot, in what Gresham police are saying is the city's largest melee in almost 20 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

“GO DUCKS!!!”

Since: Jan 08

Southwest Washington

#1 Oct 21, 2008
This isn't an alcohol problem, it's an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT problem.

Bottom line here is that the C.C. in question is allowing the alcohol ONLY because of their valid fears of the PC crowd screaming "racisism" if they were forced to follow the rules.

If ICE were to do an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT sweep and deportation of Gresham, sadly the town population would drop by at LEAST 70%.

But you get what you vote for and you have no one to blame but yourselves for letting Gresham become the ghetto that it is now.

PC is as PC does...
Duke Gilson

San Diego, CA

#2 Nov 15, 2008
That is something a young girl can always remember. My 15 year old birthday was a riot.

I know why it's so quit in San Diego now their all going to Gresham.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ember Graham May 1 Curious Cat 2
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Feb '17 Trumpem 692
View Portland Mugshots (Mar '13) Jan '17 Ivan 4
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12
Gresham traffic cops (Jan '09) Dec '16 dumbass 18
Colbey browne Dec '16 Only the good die... 1
News Pedestrian injured in Damascus accident (Sep '10) Dec '16 Driver 2

Gresham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gresham Mortgages