Kayla Rood Jimmy Willingham endangering minor childs life.

Posted in the Gresham Forum

Concerned

Lebanon, OR

#1 Sep 1, 2007
You both should be ashamed of yourself for what you have subjected MacKanzie to.
jimmy

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2007
and whats that.? being a good parent..? providing everything she needs...? giving her everything she had wanted.....
you all should be thanking me .. not spying on me at a 7-11 store.

you want to toss my name out these.. man up.. state your name boy!
jimmy

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2007
you know who I am .. scared to say who you are..?

mckenzie has only been subjected to a loving family. everything she needs and wants is provided for her. she is a happy kid. who loves everything.. and I am there for her for everything. she knows it.. everyone know what she means to me and to kayla. everyone except you people.
Such a loving family

Sweet Home, OR

#4 Oct 21, 2008
What an example of a loving family-the poor kid has no chance her role models in/out of prison her mother a tramp/slut welfare bitch. That is sure what any kid needs now you bring a second one into your worthless world! Thats probably the only way Kayla hoped to hold onto another man! She sure can't get a decent man...so best to try to keep what she has another two losers who belong together.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2009
I've known Kayla for 14+ years & the shit talkers on here don't know what the F@#% They're talking about. Everyone does f---ed up sh-t at some point, if they say otherwise they're f---ing liars. Jimmy & Kayla are some of the best parents I've ever met. At least they take care of their kids unlike so many other worthless dead beat f---ers I could name. Maybe some snatches should shut they're f---ing mouths instead of slandering others when they don't know what the f--k they're talking about.
Anonymous

Lebanon, OR

#6 Oct 10, 2009
Please well that doesn"t say much for you now does it?
Sheila

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2010
What the heck
who do you think you are talking like that about Kayla?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon man accused of stealing bikes, goat too Mar '15 Suezanne 9
News 'Boyhood' and 'Blackhat': Last Chance Movies fo... Feb '15 Toby 2
Tyson mackay's family and friends washing his a... (Dec '06) Feb '15 that one chick 50
News West Linn businessman David Emami, caught in pa... Feb '15 ballsdeepppp 1
milking the prostate Dec '14 jellybean 1
Free junk car removal Gresham OR (May '09) Dec '14 jordennancy23 5
man Arrested for Video'ing Police Raid (Sep '14) Nov '14 WatchingEverything 2
More from around the web

Gresham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]