'I'm Not Lying': Cancer Patient Hits ...

'I'm Not Lying': Cancer Patient Hits Back at...

There are 2 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Mar 14, 2014, titled 'I'm Not Lying': Cancer Patient Hits Back at.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

"I'm not lying about Obamacare," Julie Boonstra wrote in an op-ed in the Detroit News Thursday, responding to nearly a month of criticism she's been seeing regarding the facts of an ad she was involved in that cut down the Affordable Care Act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2014
I think people don't quite understand things like deductible or co-pay. Or the fact that she has more government paperwork to fill out. Obama Care is government subsidized or supplemented insurance. It did not lower insurance company premiums it finds ways to subsidize them.

Sure her monthly payment might be lower but the cost of actually getting care has gone up and requires more upfront money and finding new doctors and hospitals AND accept that Obama Care at the same time.
JustCurious

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Jun 7, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
I think people don't quite understand things like deductible or co-pay. Or the fact that she has more government paperwork to fill out. Obama Care is government subsidized or supplemented insurance. It did not lower insurance company premiums it finds ways to subsidize them.
Sure her monthly payment might be lower but the cost of actually getting care has gone up and requires more upfront money and finding new doctors and hospitals AND accept that Obama Care at the same time.
Do you have insurance through the ACA? I do, and I've had significantly less paperwork and jumping through hoops than I had with my previous insurance. When I was sent to the ER, my insurance covered every penny, including the $5,000 MRI that I was required to undergo for diagnosis. If you don't like Obama, that's your prerogative, but don't lie to make your case seem stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gregory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people of stockbridge Jan '16 shabe 1
News Court amnesty program on certain tickets will '... (Feb '13) Dec '15 Loulou 2
main streat computers Dec '15 shane samulak 1
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Dec '15 shane samulak 5
News Beating at golf course leads to prison Dec '15 TheRat 2
News Prosecutor: Defendant brutally beat victim Nov '15 Another 1
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct '15 Cop 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gregory Mortgages