Greers Ferry City Council

Greers Ferry City Council

Posted in the Greers Ferry Forum

Greers Ferry Citizen

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Time for a change, VOTE for Terry Thorton, Esther Taylor and Richie Balmer!! To see our town grow and improve, GO VOTE!!!!!!
locals

Conway, AR

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Larry Davis Brent Hunt!1050
umm

Fairfield Bay, AR

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Larry Davis is already a council member!!!
hmmm

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2012
I agree it's time for a Change. Lets do away with the good old boy problem. And get new people that run the city! Thorton, Taylor and Balmer GOT MY VOTE!!!
GoneMuddin'

Little Rock, AR

#5 Nov 6, 2012
I'm sick and damned tired of our city being the laughing stock of Cleburne County and it's folks like the longterm members of the council and spouses of criminal former mayors that keep our community continually embarrassed. It's been that way here all my life and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I agree, it's time for a changing of the guard and getting some trustworthy, HONEST folks in there that will work for US instead of suiting their own interests or those of their corrupt croanies!!
GoneMuddin'

Little Rock, AR

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Taylor, Thornton, and Balmer have my votes!!
GoneMuddin'

Little Rock, AR

#7 Nov 6, 2012
While we're on the subject, Davis needs to stop being a puppet and serving as a backdoor way to get his criminal wife back into our affairs! Do the honorable thing for a change, and Step Down Larry John!!
$$$

Conway, AR

#9 Nov 6, 2012
I wish you all new what the heck u were talking about there has been more done in the last few years than there ever has been. Just don't have y'all's police chief and fire chief in there anymore to keep stuff steered up that's all that's wrong with u guys. Get a life and make something of yourself and this town instead of running it down.
voter

Paragould, AR

#10 Nov 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="GoneMuddin'"]Wh ile we're on the subject, Davis needs to stop being a puppet and serving as a backdoor way to get his criminal wife back into our affairs! Do the honorable thing for a change, and Step Down Larry John!![/QUOTE]
Agreed!!! Away with the Davis's!! Off with their heads. ;)
none

Heber Springs, AR

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Well keep Mickey Stewart out if you want family values.
Save Our City

Little Rock, AR

#12 Dec 12, 2012
none wrote:
Well keep Mickey Stewart out if you want family values.
You said it!
HELLO

Oley, PA

#13 Dec 12, 2012
What a STUPID and PATHETIC TOWN !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greers Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want it again, but: 2 hr Sad 4
Scare me 7 hr Late girl 1
good single women (Feb '13) Sat stevo 36
Who will win the VBC Sheriff election? Sat CYPHERDON 1
felony bond testing (Nov '16) Sat juliann 20
Kaylie Foster (Feb '17) Fri Junkies suck 7
Madonna Rackley Oct 20 Friend 7

Greers Ferry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance