Syd the Kyd

Greenville, SC

#1 Dec 6, 2010
I think all BMW workers have to have a clause in their employment contract that they can drive like idiots and get away with it!! Don't believe me??? Then be on Hwy 101 or Brockmam McClimon Rd (between 85 & 101) at the beginning of their shift or the end of their shift. They all drive like maniacs and obviously, no speed limit laws pertain on these roads. Where are the Highway Patrol or Greer PD or even the GSP Police??? They could sure make some big $$$ if they set up radar on these 2 roads. Hope the bigwigs at BMW read this and do something about it before SOMEONE GETS KILLED BY A SPEEDING WRECKLESS DRIVER!!
rocky

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2010
Syd the Kyd wrote:
I think all BMW workers have to have a clause in their employment contract that they can drive like idiots and get away with it!! Don't believe me??? Then be on Hwy 101 or Brockmam McClimon Rd (between 85 & 101) at the beginning of their shift or the end of their shift. They all drive like maniacs and obviously, no speed limit laws pertain on these roads. Where are the Highway Patrol or Greer PD or even the GSP Police??? They could sure make some big $$$ if they set up radar on these 2 roads. Hope the bigwigs at BMW read this and do something about it before SOMEONE GETS KILLED BY A SPEEDING WRECKLESS DRIVER!!
Don't be scared of them. Get in it with them and lay the bumper to them!!!
Way To Go PoPo

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2011
How is this driving any different than that of the drivers in 85, or say, Woodruff Road, or downtown Greenville during rush hour traffic? You really can't expect the PoPo to put the smack down on one of the largest money makers in our state. BMW initially invested over a billion dollars back in 1994, & aside from being the biggest exporter of autos in the US, they had created 1.2 billion dollars in annual salary for their employees back then. Throw in the taxes, the mortgages, & the stimulated local economy & it's easy to see why their employers aren't be constantly chased down for speeding. I'm not saying it's okay, but as soon as one person gets pulled over, I'm sure someone will be on here complaining they let the other 200 people driving faster than them, go. LOL. If you worked there, you'd probably understand why they want to get outa there as quick as possible & get home!!...I've got an idea for you, don't be the slow Sunday driver holding up traffic during rush hour traffic! People who don't go with the flow of traffic are the ones that end up causing accidents anyway...& for the record, the PoPo knows that too. You're probably far more likely to get yourself pulled over while not going with the flow of traffic than those that may be speeding but keeping up with those around them.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: Duo stole pickup from McDonald's, dri... Aug 14 privileged one 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Rick Danner as Mayor? Aug 13 Donald Duck 1
2am group and bmw (Dec '07) Aug 9 Curious 8
Female fwb Jul '16 Maintance man 4
News Conservative Christians Grapple With Whether 'R... Jul '16 The Proclaimer 5
News Police: 5 middle school students arrested in ch... May '16 commenters 1
Demetrice WHO? May '16 Palmetto Boy 1

Greer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greer Mortgages