Review: Carolina Gutter Helmet, LLC

Review: Carolina Gutter Helmet, LLC

Posted in the Greer Forum

Richard Ellis

Greenville, SC

#1 Oct 5, 2011
We had Gutter Helmet installed last fall. It was quite expensive and we were reluctant to invest that amount of money. When the leaves came, I decided to fork over the cash. I have to say the guys at Carolina Gutter Helmet in Greer were great. They were ontime and respectful, something lost in small business today. Last but not least, after an initial rain and a little runoff, it actually does the trick. I have pine needles which cover everything in site. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that anymore. Thanks guys. Hope this helps folks make a decision, we are glad we went with yall. Thanks again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Hwy 101 FB group Jan 24 Angela 1
Leafs Nov '16 Davidv 1
Loud boom over duncan reidville area tonight Nov '16 Trock 1
News Larceny - Rebecca Nicole Peavy (Feb '09) Sep '16 Cleanandhappy 2
News Deputies: Duo stole pickup from McDonald's, dri... (Aug '16) Aug '16 privileged one 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Rick Danner as Mayor? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Donald Duck 1
2am group and bmw (Dec '07) Aug '16 Curious 8

Greer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greer Mortgages