Laser helmet could bring back helmet ...

Laser helmet could bring back helmet of hair

There are 28 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Laser helmet could bring back helmet of hair. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

The average adult sheds about 100 hairs a day. The problem for many is that those hairs never come back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slimpunkass

AOL

#24 Oct 12, 2008
Inflikted is a SPAMMER, any information he gives should be ignored.
John

Arlington, TX

#25 Aug 21, 2009
Lasers have been shown through scientific studies to grow hair -- but they are not a miracle cure they will work for some but not others. There is a lot of information I found at this site - http://www.regrowth.com .
Adam

Hallandale, FL

#26 Aug 22, 2009
The hairloss laser helmet is a new remedy to stop hair loss and possibly grow new hair. I read a lot of great information about what works and what does not work at www.regrowth.com
Adam

Hallandale, FL

#27 Aug 23, 2009
Check out the info over at http://www.laserhelmet.net
Slimpunkass

AOL

#28 Oct 27, 2009
John and Adam are right. Regrowth is a good source for hair loss info.
Sam_Howardson

Cesano, Italy

#33 Jul 11, 2010
Hi everyone.I've just completed an website were I'm telling my own story about hair loss.I would like just to know your opinion about it.Thanks everybody! www.yourhairgrowth.com
Slimpunkass

AOL

#35 Jul 11, 2010
SCAM!!! The guy says it gets rid of hair loss and that is a LIE!! There is NO CURE for hair loss and only treatments. The only proven treatments are.

Minoxidil
Propecia
Nizoral

No $15.00 Ebook is going to stop hair loss. This guy along with countless other Ebook writers just take advantage of people losing thei hair. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
Slimpunkass

AOL

#36 Jul 11, 2010
And notice he does not have any Before and After pictures, only some stock photo of a balding guy. Even is "testimonials" only have one picture with hair but not a BEFORE. If it works so good why not show it with pictures. HE IS A FRAUD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prominent chefs oppose baker in major gay right... 2 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 hr Freedomofexpression 57,593
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Sat tbird19482 30,001
Review: I Love Kickboxing- Lakewood (Dec '15) Fri Orange11 80
News Man in fight with builder over shifting soil (Jun '07) Fri byefelicia 110
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Fri Wrestler facesitter 26
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) Oct 19 AJS3739 9

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages