Laser helmet could bring back helmet of hair

Full story: KUSA Denver

The average adult sheds about 100 hairs a day. The problem for many is that those hairs never come back.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yah right

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Any proof this actually works? and not from the president who is also a member

“Think. Speak. Repeat.”

Since: Jul 07

Lone Tree, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Let it go... I have been shaving my noggin since 1995 and it hasn't adversely affected my professional, personal, dating, or sex life. It's hair and it doesn't define who you are...
Mongotazz

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Look, honey it really does work. See there's a hair growing in the middle of my head.
OLD MAN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Coming from an atheist this may be hypocritical however: “God only made a few perfect heads, the rest he put hair on.”
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

OLD MAN, I saw your name as the last post on the regrow hair thread, and I just HAD to see :) You still got all your hairs, gramps?
OLD MAN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Justin wrote:
OLD MAN, I saw your name as the last post on the regrow hair thread, and I just HAD to see :) You still got all your hairs, gramps?
There is a good reason they call me Q-ball, shaved every hair, both of them. BALD.
REALIST

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Judged:

Mongotazz wrote:
Ah mi cielos im harto de todo usted mexicano y personas blancas de basura todo quiero que todo sea encuentra a algún tipo mono que quiere el sexo tanto como yo hago pero allí ningún compañero allí para mí ni que quiere utilizarme ahora si su me golpeó arriba tipo de asin de im en América con ningún im de papeles un ilegal que quiere ser utilizado en el everyway como el uso posible que mí me utilizo me utilizo. le hace necesita a un hombre de la casa que es 54 entonces me golpeó arriba en este momento para usted me
podría poseer
THIS IS AMERICA YOU A*HOLE! ENGLISH ONLY. GO BACK TO CHIHUAHUA YOU WETBACK!
Easy for you to say

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

The Diesel wrote:
Let it go... I have been shaving my noggin since 1995 and it hasn't adversely affected my professional, personal, dating, or sex life. It's hair and it doesn't define who you are...
There are some spots on my head that I wish I could shave...
kennedy

Wheat Ridge, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

Embrace the bald, it can be very sexy
JUST ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

there you go white men
Myrtle

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

yah right wrote:
Any proof this actually works? and not from the president who is also a member
My husband who is 86, has used this "Laser treatment" for aproximently 4 months now. He went from looking like "Kojak" to looking like "Elvis" in that period. The downside of all this however is that, the ladies at our Shuffleboard as well as our Bridge Club can not keep their eyes off him and have even shown up at out trailer unexpectedly at all hours of the day showering the "old goat" with snacks and deserts! His ego has gone through the roof! All because of that mop! He's still the same old Herb underneath that thatch! I'll fix him! I'm going to replace the "laser lightbulbs" with "colored red ones" and let that troublsome mane fall out again! Then we'll see if these "old hags" still chase him when his "spot covered bald head" is once again visable!

Mrytle ( 84 years young and still doing the Go Go )
Dave

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

We all know that baldness is going to happen to half of us - it doesn't look good and it can affect our confidence - so why are we being caned by the companies who are trying to help us ?

£30-50 a month with no guarantees ?
They know we are going to be desperate for a cure and these companies are cashing in.

Is there a genuine company out there who puts the person first.£10 a month maximum with moderate results is a fair trade - surely?
Emily Moose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

Is this system "laser helmet" FDA aprroved??
There is a natural topical solution FDA approved for hair loss that is reviewed as #1 here.
http://www.hairlossreviews.net

For those of you who embrace baldness with such a confidence, I applaude you.
For the rest, keep on searching for hair loss treatments and I would advise you not to pay such a high price tag for ANY hair loss product.

Happy research!
Emily.
THe DruMEr

Queen Creek, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2007

I recommend simply purchasing some Nu Hair tablets. They work amazing. 100% results.
Mongotazz

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

REALIST wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS AMERICA YOU A*HOLE! ENGLISH ONLY. GO BACK TO CHIHUAHUA YOU WETBACK!
Hey Moron i"m a Native American and someone has been using my handle so before you go making accusing someone of being other than what they are GET THE FACTS... and get out of MY COUNTRY...
Myrtle

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

To all of you ladies out there.... Don't let your husbands use this "laser comb!" It turned my now "87 year old husband" into an egotisticil old fool! All because of that gray mop he grew! He bought himself a "red sports car" and a "red sport coat" to go with it. Under that mop of hair, his head is still the same old liver spotted block-head Herb always was. I can't believe hair would change a man so much! He's got woman as young as 50 looking at him!!! This laser thing should be banned!

Myrtle (84 years young and still dance the go-go)
Spike

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

Myrtle, Don't be envious of his regained vigour, its hard to explain the frustration a man has to put up with watching his fair fall out - no sympathy from women just names that we men wouldn't dream of calling a woman who suffered hair loss. Women accept bald men as normal normal but to a man losing his hair its anything but. We look in thre mirror every morning when we shave - and its nice to see a mop of hair even if everything else seems to be falling out. Enjoy your new husband - he's happy!
Myrtle

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

I'll try Spike!
Veirdo

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

Did try it actually for a year.

Made little or no difference. It did slow it down for sure. But will not stop it.

About as effective as Rogaine.

It is not worth the money or time.

If you have already lost a lot of hair - pointless.
Inflikted

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Answer to this : who could find the solution rof baldness? a Chinese? a Russian? a Greek or an American? The one who finds the correct I'll tell him/her which is the web site of this lotion which surely solves whatever hair loss problem there is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenwood Village Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenwood Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance