Grow your own in your home legally!!

Grow your own in your home legally!!

Posted in the Greenwood Village Forum

Coloradoan Native

Loveland, CO

#1 May 8, 2013
The High Altitude school of Hydroponics was established to help people of Colorado grow their own Cannabis legally in their own homes. H.A.S.H brings to the public something that needs to be spread through out the populous, and that is the fact that Cannabis has now been legalized in Colorado under Amendment 64, allowing any person above the age of 21 can have Cannabis without any type of documentation or over priced med card. But the kicker is, people cant buy it legally yet without going to an over priced dispensary. The only way to obtain Cannabis is to grow it yourself in your own home. Amendment 64 states that a single person over the age of 21 can grow up to 6 plants legally in their home. This is why H.A.S.H was established. They have designed and constructed the new industry standard in Cannabis growing.

www.hashschool.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
would any woman be willing to take my virginity... 3 hr paco20 1
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 4 hr Wondering 5,751
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Terra Firma 22,824
Murderous White Cops 6 hr Knock off purse s... 5
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 hr Respect71 18,704
last post wins! (Feb '11) 7 hr Death Kitten 25,177
would you allow me to talk about sex with your ... 17 hr paco20 1
More from around the web

Greenwood Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages