Barney

Denver, CO

#1 May 5, 2013
This guy does not ring transactions up on the register and tries to get away without providing a receipt. To top it off, he punches the numbers into a calculator and adds in the tax he is not reporting to YOUR total. I was like, really? This is blatant tax fraud (did not say tax fraud). Furthermore, as if it is needed, he is a jerk. I highly recommend you find another smoke shop. There are many more with much better and more fairly priced gear. Guys like this give the rest the community a bad name.

I was disappointed to say the least and will not be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Truthsayer4 43,044
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Respect71 26,230
Nicole Dubois Savage Thu OIAC 3
Looking for Robert Mendoza Wed Sanje 9
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Tue job 214
News Colorado Hemp Honey Is the Bee's Knees - and a ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise Gingerdoodle 1
News District: Colorado lunch worker not fired for g... (Jun '15) Jun '15 PeanutButtercup 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages