NONSENSEXWhy SEBI's investment advise...

NONSENSEXWhy SEBI's investment adviser regulation is great, but only the first step

There are 1 comment on the The Indian Express story from Oct 17, 2007, titled NONSENSEXWhy SEBI's investment adviser regulation is great, but only the first step. In it, The Indian Express reports that:

I didn't meet any Sakett there. I didn't hear the state's anthem, John Denver's inspiring Rocky Mountain High on any radio station either. via The Indian Express

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indian Express.

“NASA airlines ”

Since: Sep 07

no cell phone service

#1 Oct 28, 2007
I have never been in Colorado but I realize when John Denver chose his last name " DENVER " and he wrote all those beautiful songs describing beauty at The Rocky mountains and even he said we can talk to God there, he must found too much "peace ".He described the mountains like paradise so I' m not surprise about what is written in the Indian Express.I hope someday I'll have the same experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr I do not 52,086
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 29,128
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) 8 hr nipplewolf 4
What does Pelosi, Somali refugees, Catholic chu... (Jun '10) Jul 19 Rattlesnake Pete 2
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's Jul 19 anonymous 5
News Aurora motel residents resist eviction after ne... Jun '17 troyetaylor 1
News Colorado Hemp Honey Is the Bee's Knees - and a ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise Gingerdoodle 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages