Colorado governor signs bill for illegal immigrants' in-state tuition

Onlookers celebrate Monday as Gov. John Hickenlooper signs the ASSET bill at Metropolitan State University of Denver campus. Read more
Owen Kinnan

Lincoln, NE

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Strange isn't it? Illegal immigrants get in state tuition rates, but someone from my state (Nebraska) who is not an illegal and wants to attend Colorado State, has to pay out of state tuition rates. Nice.
Why so

Estes Park, CO

#2 Apr 30, 2013
surprised? The country is run by the most liberal past senator now president and Hickenlooper is a dem and on, and on, and on..we wil be bankrupt by the time Obama waltzes out of office and into a cushy pension, book writing, library and late night comedy shows or a place on The View.
Too spoiledCryBaby

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 30, 2013
This is so sad, especially when other legal students are struggling to pay their own ever increasing tuition by holding two part-time jobs.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#4 Apr 30, 2013
I'm glad that I'll be relocating back down south. Then again I'll be relocating to TX where many illegals are. Once they start doing that, I'm going back home to LA where that type of nonsense isn't tolerated. That's why the taxes here are so dorn high. Going back to where I don't pay state taxes anymore lol, thank God!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 2 hr casper 269
Online Slut 3 hr Yoesph 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr The Stupid Ones 17,782
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 hr nhjeff 1,606
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr tbird19482 16,941
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 18 hr Cold Blue Eyes 2,800
dish network sucks Sat joe 1
More from around the web

Greenwood Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]