Centennial neighborhood fighting coun...

Centennial neighborhood fighting county over I-25 fix

There are 10 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Centennial neighborhood fighting county over I-25 fix. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Centennial neighbors living west of Yosomite and South of Arapahoe Road are in a battle with Arapahoe County, over how to fix the I-25/Arapahoe interchange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

ezekiel777

Arvada, CO

#1 Apr 16, 2010
the second underpass located south of arapahoe is totally STUPID!...the traffic wants to be on arapahoe, not three block south of there. WIDEN THE UNDERPASS and create better traffic flow at the interchange.
Alli

Littleton, CO

#2 Apr 16, 2010
You know what's funny about that location? It's about two or so blocks away from the old T-Rex main office.
AAA

AOL

#3 Apr 16, 2010
YOSEMITE.....NOT Yosomite!
Whatever

Westminster, CO

#4 Apr 16, 2010
Hunters Hill and Walnut Hills should be plowed under anyway. It's an eyesore and hindering progress of an expanding commercial area.
tjm

Denver, CO

#5 Apr 16, 2010
Having lived in the Walnut Hills area just south of Arapahoe I totally understand the concerns but at the same time there has been a huge iincrease of traffic on the neighborhood streets endagering the kids who live, and play in the area the underpass makes more sense than to continue status quo
garret clay

Denver, CO

#6 Apr 17, 2010
they should have a turn off right at the park meadows mall to help the lot traffic from i-25
Ken Ohmstede

Littleton, CO

#7 Apr 17, 2010
Do the right thing and put in the cloverleaf as it should be.
Gracie

Kiowa, CO

#8 Apr 18, 2010
Secret meetings, not open to the public, by government officials is nothing new. There is trend in government at all levels to keep the people out.
Obvious

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 19, 2010
And why are they not considering something between caley and arapahoe road where there is currently open space undeveloped and no single residential community?
Interested citizen

Littleton, CO

#11 Apr 20, 2010
I can't believe all of the mis-spellings in your article.
Should be: Yosemite
Existing (not exsisting
Joe "Hart" not Heart
And, secondly, it would be helpful if you wouldn't listen to someone who is running for a political position, like County Commissioner, but actually understands the project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 52 min River Tam 28,399
Rembering Veterans lost during Memorial Day 3 hr Rising Son Congrats 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr River Tam 49,598
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 5 hr andy jones 721
Tar in Denver 9 hr TnShine Man 6
Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation 15 hr As I see it 1
Craftsman 2 year old push mower rough idle 19 hr Mark L 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages