Since: Dec 12

Modesto, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I want to tell EVERYONE ABOUT YAHUAH AND ALL THAT MY HEAVENLY FATHER HAS DONE FOR ME- I TRUELY KNOW THERES NO WAY I COULD PROBABLY EVEN COME CLOSE TO EVEN COVERING A PINCH OF WHAT YAHUAH AND YAHUSHUA HAS HAS DONE FOR ME.

See I never before had a ROCK , NOR A FORTRESS - I walked in darkness and was apart of the death awaiting the pit and all the snares the adversary had set up - I was apart of!

I WAS IGNORANT AND SEEKING TO PLEASE MYSELF, MY FLESH, AND OTHERS-

But see SOME THING MAJOR HAPPENED-
YAHUAH sent a sister to me- and He spoke thru her ..SAYING ALL THAT HE HAD TO SAY.. I sat and listened for hours...I didn't know her, but I listened - and I'm thinking but I could be wrong ..it was the 3rd evening I was laying on the couch and all of a sudden everything came pouring in..it was like puzzles snapping together ! I jumped up off the couch and just paced and I wanted to run outside and scream EVERYONE IS BEING LIED TO!!

SO FROM THAT POINT ON YAHUAH KEPT SHOWING ME MORE AND MORE

NOW I HAVE YAHUAH WHOM IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS AND NOTHING CAN COME AGAINST ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME AND WANTS ME!

IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN LOVED- I THOUGHT I KNEW WHAT LOVE WAS BUT THAT WAS A LIE TO-
I WAS DAMAGED REAL BAD- YAHUAH KNOWS EVERYTHING -

I WAS OUT TO DAMAGE MYSELF MANY TIME FOR PUNISHMENT - I WON'T SAY HOW..

But its like this:

I THANK LIVING YAHUAH FOR EVEN WANTING ME-
I THANK HIM FOR DRAWING ME OUT OF THE WORLD-
I THANK HIM FOR THINKING OF ME DURING THE LAYING OF THE FOUNDATION BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN-
I THANK HIM FOR HIS LIVING WORD AS GUIDANCE FOR ME TO WALK SO THAT I MIGHT LIVE THRU OBEDIENCE AND THRU HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SO YAHUSHUA WHO DIED FOR ME !
I THANK YAHUSHUA FOR DYING FOR ME BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN-
I THANK YAHUSHUA FOR PRAYING FOR ME BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN-

I THANK YAHUAH FOR REMOVING ME FROM HIS LIVING CURSES THAT I WAS APART OF WHEN I WAS IN DARKNESS

I THANK YAHUAH FOR LETTING ME, LIVE ,BREATHE, AND FOR MY HEALTH

I THANK YAHUAH FOR EVERY THING HE CREATED FOR ME TO ENJOY -

I THANK YAHUAH FOR PROTECTING ME AND FOR WANTING ME-

I CANT EVEN COME CLOSE TO
( ALL) YAHUAH'S DONE FOR ME -

BUT HE SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN ONCE-
AND WHEN EVIL WAS PLANNED AGAINST HE SMASHED IT AND HEALED ME- WHEN ONES CAME AGAINST ME- SO THAT ID FAIL - YAHUAH REPLACED WHAT WAS TAKEN AND HE SAID ( IM HERE )

I DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE YAHUAH WANTED ME CAUSE ID DONE SO SO SO SO MAJOR BAD!! I DIDN'T WANT TO FORGIVE MYSELF FOR MY FILTH-
AND THE RHINGS ID DONE..

.BUT YAHUAH KEPT SHOWING ME ---

IM HERE AND IM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU--

SO IM TELLING ANYONE OUT WHO WILL LISTEN TO ME :

PLEASE REPENT, BECAUSE YAHUAH DOESN'T WISH ANYONE TO PERISH -

HIS LOVE IS MORE THAN ANY HUMANS COMPREHENSION!!!!

REPENT AND SIN NO MORE -

Isaiah 25:1, 8, 7,

O LIVING YAHUAH, THOU ART MY MOST HIGH, I WILL EXALT THEE, I WILL PRAISE THY NAME YAHUAH, FOR THOU HAST DONE WONDERFUL THINGS; THY COUNSELS OF OLD ARE FAITHFULNESS AND TRUTH

HE WILL SWALLOW UP DEATH IN VICTORY ; AND THE LIVING YAHUAH MOST HIGH WILL WIPE AWAY TEARS FROM OFF ALL FACES; AND THE REBUKE OF HIS PEOPLE SHALL HE TAKE AWAY FROM OFF ALL THE EARTH : FOR THE LIVING YAHUAH HATH SPOKEN IT

AND IT SHALL BE SAID IN THAT DAY, LO, THIS IS OUR MOST HIGH; WE HAVE WAITED FOR HIM, AND HE WILL SAVE US: THIS IS THE LIVING YAHUAH ; WE HAVE WAITED FOR HIM, WE WILL BE GLAD ANS REJOICE IN HIS SALVATION

John 16: 27-28

For the Father himself loveth you because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from YAHUAH.

I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Brian_G 12,851
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Brian_G 3,819
Why are blonde guys mean? (Dec '11) 10 hr Anonymous 725
last post wins! (Feb '11) 13 hr mr goodwrench 24,669
girls aressted in syria 14 hr SashaStarr 2
Denver Police Want Help Identifying Auto Theft ... Thu joe 1
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu charles 612

Greenwood Village Jobs

Greenwood Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE