DirecTV holds grand opening for Green...

DirecTV holds grand opening for Greenwood Village support hub

There are 4 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jun 7, 2007, titled DirecTV holds grand opening for Greenwood Village support hub. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

The nation's Number One satelllite television programming provider plans to hold a grand opening today for its new customer support hub in Greenwood Village, south of Denver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Mark

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 7, 2007
Go DirecTV, the undisputed, the #1 television entertainment provider!
Timmy

AOL

#2 Jun 7, 2007
DirecTV is OK. Their DVR absolutely sucks. I can't wait until Comcast rolls out their service with Tivo.
Max

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 8, 2007
I guess its no surprise that DirecTV is taking on Echostar on their home turf. Lets hope they do a better job on customer service.
Dave

Greer, SC

#4 Jun 8, 2007
I've had both DTV & Dish Network. I was happy with both, never had a problem with either. To me they're the same. As for the building, I used to work for ICG. Screwed up company but a really nice building. It's cool to stand on the top floor and look down, since it slopes in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 min Terra Firma 5,826
Murderous White Cops 1 hr Go Blue Forever 8
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 1 hr BigSis 1,115
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr Go Blue Forever 54
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lides 22,850
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Charlene 18,742
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) 20 hr Hary Kall 169
More from around the web

Greenwood Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages