Tom Noel: Coyotes deserve protection

Tom Noel: Coyotes deserve protection

There are 1 comment on the Denver Post story from Mar 1, 2009, titled Tom Noel: Coyotes deserve protection. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Coyotes are devoted to their families. Surely those lovable, furry coyotes deserve a better fate than being shot to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Barb

Loveland, CO

#1 Mar 3, 2009
Greenwood Village is blowing this "coyote" issue into hysteria.

It is irresponsible to kill animals because the people have not been educated properly how to co-exist with wildlife.

Animals do not just suddenly become aggressive unless they've been taught to do so, either directly or indirectly.

It is clear that Greenwood Village residents and many park visitors alike are irresponsible as I have witnessed people letting their tiny dogs off leash. I also understand it used to be standard operating procedure to FEED THE COYOTES!

Coyotes simply need to be frightened off, not shot to death by ignorant politicians.

The root problem in the relationship between humans and Nature is our pathological drive to domesticate the land and to destroy those wild animals that do not accept our overlordship."

-- Dave Foreman, president of The Rewildling Institute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min JODECKO 38,890
This is why we need hillary 3 hr Knock off purse s... 10
ILLEGALS-DRUG LABS-FARMS-Trafficking! (Oct '14) 4 hr Tylinn 3
broncos - say no to sanchez 4 hr Tylinn 4
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Respect71 24,774
drugs and dealers (Nov '14) 5 hr Drugs R us 5
Cure for cancer 6 hr Cancer survivor 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages