"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Hi and welcome. I just started posting again and seems many posters I know are scattered. So I made a place for everyone who cares too, to drop by.
I hope you all are having a fine day.:^)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey Miss Red .... it has been a great while since we spoke.... so Hello. Hope things are going well for you.

Welcome back... so to speak. LOL

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey Miss Red .... it has been a great while since we spoke.... so Hello. Hope things are going well for you.
Welcome back... so to speak. LOL
Hi Hattie, thanks for dropping by. Yeah I took some time away from Toxic, not sure why I came back yet.lol;^)
Thanks and hope all is well with you.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
Hi and welcome. I just started posting again and seems many posters I know are scattered. So I made a place for everyone who cares too, to drop by.
I hope you all are having a fine day.:^)
Hello Red, welcome to Denver. Its a decent enough place, with good people and a few bad ones.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Red, welcome to Denver. Its a decent enough place, with good people and a few bad ones.
Hi Lu, thank you. That seems to be the case at many forums, hoping this one is mostly friendly.;^)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
Hi and welcome. I just started posting again and seems many posters I know are scattered. So I made a place for everyone who cares too, to drop by.I hope you all are having a fine day.:^)
Hello Red - nice to see you posting here & there again - I hope things are well with you!:) Hugs, TC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Red - nice to see you posting here & there again - I hope things are well with you!:) Hugs, TC
Good morning TC!<hugs & a big smooch!>mwah!
How are you, and are you following me?? Say yes, please please!lol How ya liking this weather, great isn't it? Natural AC is so less expensive, and you know how I hate contributing to those thieves.;^)
Have a wonderful day!:^)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Good Morning Red. It was such a cool and nice morning here.(KY) I really enjoyed this past summer and kinda sad to see it end. BUT ... I am a huge football fan and therefore .... it's a trade off I quess. lol

Hey TC and Satan :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Morning Red. It was such a cool and nice morning here.(KY) I really enjoyed this past summer and kinda sad to see it end. BUT ... I am a huge football fan and therefore .... it's a trade off I quess. lol
Hey TC and Satan :)
Hi Hatti, each morning this week has been a bit warmer, humid today, looking like rain too.
I'm not a huge football fan, don't really watch it much or have any favorites...well okay maybe Green Bay & the Patriots.lol I like Nascar, love to watch the drivers I don't care for have car trouble..I'm so mean!:^D
I love fall, hoping we have a nice Indian summer here and ease gently into the winter. So far it's been great weather. You have a great day!

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning TC!<hugs & a big smooch!>mwah!How are you, and are you following me?? Say yes, please please!lol How ya liking this weather, great isn't it? Natural AC is so less expensive, and you know how I hate contributing to those thieves.;^)Have a wonderful day!:^)
Hey Red - yes, Muttley & I are following you, in fact Muttley has been a fan of yours for years! He & I have always enjoyed your friendship, hugs & big smoochies! The weather? It's nice having the windows open again & smelling the somewhat fresh smell of ozone filling your nostrils. I hope our temp's don't get too cold too fast - I'm more of a gradual transition into Fall & Winter sort of person. Hey Red? MmmMmmWaah!:)

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Morning Red. It was such a cool and nice morning here.(KY) I really enjoyed this past summer and kinda sad to see it end. BUT ... I am a huge football fan and therefore .... it's a trade off I quess. lolHey TC and Satan :)
Hello Hatti - nice to see you - you must be a huge fan of hot & humid weather to be sad to see the Summer ending. I enjoyed it too, but it was just a tad too hot for me this year! I hope you are doing well!:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Good morning folks, yay for Friday, gotta be beer:30 somewhere! Make it a memorable one!;^)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Hiya Red! Good to see you in Denver!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hatti - nice to see you - you must be a huge fan of hot & humid weather to be sad to see the Summer ending. I enjoyed it too, but it was just a tad too hot for me this year! I hope you are doing well!:)
I'm fine and dandy :) Just enjoying life!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Morning Miss Red .... so glad this week is about over and my two rest days (lol) are almost here. Just don't understand why the week goes slow and the weekend goes so fast :)

Hi DK ... hope you have a great day :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Death Kitten wrote:
Hiya Red! Good to see you in Denver!
Hello DK, thank you, much less uh, stoopidity, than that other place, lol.;^) Sometimes just need a break.
Have a super weekend.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning Miss Red .... so glad this week is about over and my two rest days (lol) are almost here. Just don't understand why the week goes slow and the weekend goes so fast :)
Hi DK ... hope you have a great day :)
Hi Hatti, I know, right?! Supposedly their are 24 hrs to each day, but I'm not sure about that. Ever since I hit that special number, time has been steamrolling downhill like it has a rocket up it's arse!LOL
You enjoy your 2 days of rest, hope they are fabulous!;^)

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hatti, I know, right?! Supposedly their are 24 hrs to each day, but I'm not sure about that. Ever since I hit that special number, time has been steamrolling downhill like it has a rocket up it's arse!LOL
You enjoy your 2 days of rest, hope they are fabulous!;^)
And just what "special number" was that Red? Just Kidding, Really - you need not answer that one! I hope you're having a wonderful day & weekend!:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what "special number" was that Red? Just Kidding, Really - you need not answer that one! I hope you're having a wonderful day & weekend!:)
Tell ya the truth TC, I don't think it was very special, just another bigazz hole in the ground.lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Hello and good day to all, sure been lucky with the weather lately. Comfy 70s in daytime and getting into the 40s a bit now at night. Great sleeping weather.

Have a good week.:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenwood Village Discussions

Search the Greenwood Village Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 3 hr swedenforever 55
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr KarlVIIIII 12,260
Direct TV Ripoff 9 hr burned 1
wheres the pain meds? 17 hr jrmdawrm123 1
wheres the goods in denver? 18 hr jrmdawrm123 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Sun Frankie Rizzo 2,567
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Sun Another bitch 39
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Arapahoe County was issued at July 28 at 10:10PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenwood Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••