Warrant issued in shooting of Glenwoo...

Warrant issued in shooting of Glenwood Springs Police officer

There are 49 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Aug 5, 2007, titled Warrant issued in shooting of Glenwood Springs Police officer. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" The Garfield County Sheriff's Office has issued a warrant for a man believed to be involved in the shooting of a Glenwood Springs Police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
xn842l

Denver, CO

#56 Aug 6, 2007
Honkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with dandoo
I also agree with you.

This will be a very important issue for me come the next election. My vote goes to any candidate democrat or republican who will stand up on matters like this. This seems to be a growing problem in our country.
TBob101

Austin, TX

#57 Aug 6, 2007
Where did they get the firearms ? Where did the that shooter in Basalt,CO get the rifle ?
That's FED time for these boys. Let's see if that gets applied to any court proceedings.
jake

Englewood, CO

#59 Aug 6, 2007
SICK AND TIRED wrote:
Who is sick and tired of seeing 99% if all violent crimes committed by hispanics! When did our freedom that every one desires include murder, rape, burglary??????
So in your opinion 1% crime is okay as long as it's not commited by a mexican (I've been a vitimized)criminals come in all colors (dont be stupid)
Redneck

United States

#61 Aug 12, 2007
F--k the wetbacks or beaners they need to go back home to mexico.. Or maybe we need to set a mechine gun nest, shoot all the beaners that cross the border.....
Offended

Boulder, CO

#62 Aug 13, 2007
I am a white female American. I have lived here in Colorado my whole life. I have lived in Glenwood for 17 years and witnessed it all. If you want to call me a "beaner apologist" then that is fine. You like to work with labels I see, so thats fine with me. It doesn't change the fact that I am American. You are all so proud to be american supposedly, but yet you berate our police officers for not "enforcing" or doing their "job". You want the crime rates to go down and yet you seem to think that it is okay to make up "unfortunate accidents" to somehow solve the situation. You use derogatory comments in talking about them whistleing at "our women" and call them scum.
How are you any better than them. Please, enlighten me. I want to hear this. Is it because you pay taxes? Or that you speak English?
I have been that girl having derogatory comments thrown at her. I have hated it, and I have said something. I forgot to mention that it wasnt always a mexiacan doing it. As a female, we are either whistled at or called sluts and bitches by whites too. I agree that we are overpopulated right now and that immigration is a problem. I dont see how your hatred is going to stop any of this. You want to bitch and whine aobut how hard you have it because of "them" coming into our country, and yet you don't want to do anything about it besides fill the world with a little more hate. So here's a label for you so that you will understand. Hypocrite. Does that work?
studd

Cleveland, OH

#63 Sep 19, 2007
when i have my way, ultimately, every illegal will be out of this country! all middle-class citizens unite and vote conservatively!( fred thompson) he will ERECT the fence on our southern border!
bubba latrino killer

Pensacola, FL

#64 Jan 17, 2008
get your shotguns ready and stock up on buckshot
Seal Our Borders

Orlando, FL

#65 Mar 1, 2008
Honkey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not immigrants. But have you ever been to Detroit? You don't need to be an immigrant to make contibuting members of society awfully nervous with your mere presence. Detroit is like Beirut without an upside.
We have enough domestic aceholes committing crimes in our country. We don't need to import crime. Clear-thinking Americans have a right to be angry. Our government is not doing it's basic job (which is to protect our borders). If a spig with a shovel in hand can sneak across our border, not pay taxes, cost us legal citizens by paying for his health care, education for his illegal kids, etc., what makes you think a bonafide terrorist can't sneak across with a small nuke device or something? It's very simple ... politicians should listen to the citizens they are supposed to represent. Send the National Guard to our borders and seal them (yes we do have the man power), set up razor wire fence, post huge big signs in spanish and several other languages stating anyone attempting to enter the country will be warned to turn back several times. Anyone ignoring the warnings will be shot on site. Some of you lib-tards may think I'm insensitive, but our country is in dire straits and drastic measures must be taken. Nothing wrong with one wanting to defend the soverienty of their country. Also, this shouldn't have to be said, but it's not racist to think like this. Anyone who implies so is disingenuous.
USMC

Aspen, CO

#66 Aug 26, 2013
what about does white people that shot at random people. Send them back to germany with hitler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 42 min Wondering 590
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 19,136
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 3 hr Juanita 296
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 5 hr Juanita 92
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 hr Bob 23,937
gay pride rainbow 17 hr Cindy 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) 20 hr Death Kitten 25,224
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages