Obamas second term would prove devestating to America
Posted in the Greenwood Village Forum
“Its Eaiser to fool people than”
Since: Sep 11
convince them they are a fool
#1 Aug 14, 2012
Obama's second-term agenda will prove devastating to U.S.
By Aaron Klein
Published July 27, 2012
Feb. 21, 2012: President Barack Obama, accompanied by Vice President Joe Biden, speaks in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House complex in Washington.(AP)
Americans may think they know what President Obama would do if he wins four more years. But, in reality, they have no idea just how radical and far-reaching his agenda would be.
Obama himself has been clear about using another term to “reform” our financial sector and ensure the implementation of ObamaCare. The president also has said he would attempt progressive-style immigration reform, with the presumption of amnesty for illegal aliens.
'Will we, the American people, allow ourselves to be fooled again?'
Many figure Obama would continue his relentless expansion of federal government power; increasing even further his crushing, multitrillion-dollar intergenerational debt; and pursue a weak foreign policy coupled with the evisceration of America’s military.
These generalized ambitions, however, do not scratch the surface of the specific, transformative assault that is planned upon our country.
Months of painstaking research into thousands of documents have enabled Brenda J. Elliott and me to expose the detailed template for Obama’s next four years -- the one actually created by Obama’s own top advisers, strategists and associated progressive groups.
This second-term blueprint is laid bare in our upcoming book,“Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed.”
We found that, just as in 2008, when Obama concealed his true presidential plans behind bland rhetoric of ending partisan differences and cutting the federal deficit, his 2012 re-election theme of creating jobs conceals far more than it reveals about his true agenda for a second term.
Here are some of the second-term plans we uncovered:
• The re-creation of a 21st-century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs;
• An additional government-funded jobs program that provides “good jobs” capable of supporting a family with a “decent standard of living.”
• A new government mandate to force businesses to provide twelve weeks of paid benefits to employees who need time off to care for a new child, a sick family member, or their own illness. Plus, a higher, required minimum wage that would raise the floor for all employees.
• An expansive, de facto amnesty program for illegal aliens via both executive order and interagency directives linked with a reduction in the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol.
• Plans to bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
• Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
• A National Infrastructure Bank that would evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
• The wresting of control of the military budget from Congress by placing an ”independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
• Spreading the vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/27/oba...
“I think therefore I...forgot!!”
Since: Nov 12
#3 Jan 26, 2013
WOW!!! Look up "Pessimism"
“I think therefore I...forgot!!”
Since: Nov 12
#4 Jan 30, 2013
Look up "FOOL"
Add your comments below
|Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13)||56 min||GayleWood||36,000|
|Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11)||2 hr||tbird19482||23,252|
|Denver ordinance against loud motorcycles causi... (Jul '07)||13 hr||BeyondBrighton4u||469|
|Students Upset After Teacher Who Criticized Bus... (Mar '06)||Mon||luv ya||148|
|106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! (Feb '15)||Mon||Lupe M||577|
|last post wins! (Feb '11)||Sun||_FLATLINE--------||25,913|
|Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10)||May 21||HUD GANG||302|
Find what you want!
Search Greenwood Village Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC