Governor Hickenlooper visits Sedgwick...

Governor Hickenlooper visits Sedgwick County

There are 2 comments on the Julesburg Advocate story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Governor Hickenlooper visits Sedgwick County. In it, Julesburg Advocate reports that:

Governor John Hickenlooper made the trek from Denver on Thursday to visit the flood-ravaged communities along the South Platte River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Julesburg Advocate.

Johnny Deere

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Nice snark at the end of Mr. Hickenloopers public statements. I guess a serious attempt to help rural folks in a time of crisis is just not his style. So this is his way of "leaning in to listen" to rural Colorado? Maybe that's why people want to get a divorce from your "leadership" Mr. Hickenlooper. I'm just sayin'.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Johnny Deere wrote:
Nice snark at the end of Mr. Hickenloopers public statements. I guess a serious attempt to help rural folks in a time of crisis is just not his style. So this is his way of "leaning in to listen" to rural Colorado? Maybe that's why people want to get a divorce from your "leadership" Mr. Hickenlooper. I'm just sayin'.
Yep. Looking around and grunting "thats too bad" is not a solution. smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 40,428
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr tbird19482 25,308
Nicole Dubois Savage 2 hr Tarasha 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing- Lakewood (Dec '15) 3 hr TJT 54
last post wins! (Feb '11) 10 hr Concerned_American 26,253
To Kathy Sabine 18 hr Emery Jones 1
News Colorado Hemp Honey Is the Bee's Knees - and a ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise Gingerdoodle 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages