FOX31 investigation finds few drivers...

FOX31 investigation finds few drivers heed school bus stop signs

There are 22 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from May 4, 2010, titled FOX31 investigation finds few drivers heed school bus stop signs. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Deborah Bird spends her morning counting the cars. "There goes one. There's another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice for All

Denver, CO

#22 May 7, 2010
AmanteNino wrote:
<quoted text>
He was enjoying his cup of coffee and A donut! Giving tickets and six points from their licence will cost them money! What should be done is take their vehicle for 90 days! Then community service, like a road guard at schools!
Sit in your Rocky Ford trailer house and suck down that coffee and donut yourself you fat cow!
AmanteNino

Westcliffe, CO

#23 May 7, 2010
Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit in your Rocky Ford trailer house and suck down that coffee and donut yourself you fat cow!
I don't even live in Rocky Ford you dumb a-z-z! I don't drink coffee or eat donuts! Are you a cop? Feel guilty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Deanna M 19,349
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr NoahLikesPi 25,985
Review: Advanced Security Consultants 16 hr CooperH06 1
Khristian Brace is ruining the family dynamic o... 18 hr KCAA parent 7
Anybody Get Kilt in Your Polluted River 20 hr Redneck 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Denver, CO (Jul '10) Wed unigenito 603
Immigration Fraud Scheme Used Cuban Adjustment Act Wed Patrik 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages