Denver woman says boss donned KKK res...

Denver woman says boss donned KKK resembling mask

There are 87 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Denver woman says boss donned KKK resembling mask. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Lisa House says her boss decided to wear a white mask over his head, with eye and mouth holes cut out, to him he said it was a way to celebrate 'Spirit Day' at the office, but to her she only saw fear and intimidation, saying it looked like a Klu Klux Klan mask.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
HISchild

Pearl City, HI

#99 Oct 6, 2010
watching this and following the coverage on this story is something that both saddens and sickens me. i don't understand how people can be so ugly to each other... and i'm not talking about what the 'boss' did to the TEMPORARY employee. this woman knows nothing about this named man... his family... his background... his mindset. what I happen to know is that he isn't irresponsible, as the media is making him out to be. the mask is from a movie that has no pertinence to any racial slandering so maybe this whole story stems from some serious ignorance and irrationality on HOUSE's part. we are talking about middle america in 2010. suppression ended a long time ago and we are talking about a city hundreds of miles away from Louisiana. if she is really offended by a holloween mask, someone needs to sit her down in front of the movie entitled "The Strangers". if she is still offended then maybe she should take up suit with the producers because ultimately that is where the mask came from... or maybe the store where the mask was purchased. but as a child of Him... that's not something that would help me sleep at night. so i just hope that through all of this House realizes that there is a family behind this man... one that isn't a white supremisist, hateful, vengeful one.
Jackson

Aurora, CO

#100 Oct 6, 2010
wow wrote:
Perhaps everyone should watch Blazing Saddles and just get over ourselves.
Actually the movie is "The Strangers" no racial connotation
Sniper

Littleton, CO

#101 Oct 6, 2010
Hischild ,,you have much support and most of us know the truth just by listening to House,,she saw an opportunity to do what racist gold diggers do..She needs to be punished...good luck to you and yours..
Jackson

Aurora, CO

#102 Oct 6, 2010
Sniper wrote:
Hischild ,,you have much support and most of us know the truth just by listening to House,,she saw an opportunity to do what racist gold diggers do..She needs to be punished...good luck to you and yours..
family believes in the power of prayer and satan will not prevail in what is not good!
they are praying for ms.house
madmadmad

Aurora, CO

#103 Oct 6, 2010
HISchild wrote:
watching this and following the coverage on this story is something that both saddens and sickens me. i don't understand how people can be so ugly to each other... and i'm not talking about what the 'boss' did to the TEMPORARY employee. this woman knows nothing about this named man... his family... his background... his mindset. what I happen to know is that he isn't irresponsible, as the media is making him out to be. the mask is from a movie that has no pertinence to any racial slandering so maybe this whole story stems from some serious ignorance and irrationality on HOUSE's part. we are talking about middle america in 2010. suppression ended a long time ago and we are talking about a city hundreds of miles away from Louisiana. if she is really offended by a holloween mask, someone needs to sit her down in front of the movie entitled "The Strangers". if she is still offended then maybe she should take up suit with the producers because ultimately that is where the mask came from... or maybe the store where the mask was purchased. but as a child of Him... that's not something that would help me sleep at night. so i just hope that through all of this House realizes that there is a family behind this man... one that isn't a white supremisist, hateful, vengeful one.
She's just after a quick buck. I sure hope I get called for jury dity on this one!
madmadmad

Aurora, CO

#104 Oct 6, 2010
duty
Sniper

Littleton, CO

#105 Oct 6, 2010
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
family believes in the power of prayer and satan will not prevail in what is not good!
they are praying for ms.house
so that's the problem...the devil made her do it.....you see if she didn't believe in the devil , she might not have listened to him..damn that devil to hell....with no snowcone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 16 min Wondering 79
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 46 min Nemo 30,205
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Your right except 58,472
Islamic Cake Bakery Call 15 hr Larry the Cable Guy 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 15 hr Chi 325
News Denver's Brik on York and DJ's Cafe have closed Thu factcheck 1
News Rep. Buck Wants To STOP Settlement Of Sexual Mi... Wed surfeagle 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages