Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13803 Aug 22, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The part where Lehmberg gets convicted for drunk driving AFTER the election and refuses to resign. Perry wasn't the felon, Lehmberg is the felon.You got that backwards there little one....DUI in Texas is a Class B Misdemeanor......Abuse of Power is a FELON.....Perry has joined the ranks of MANY Republican Politicians FELON club!

[QUOTE who="Brian_G"]
I like it when the government shuts down; that's the only time when D.C. isn't creating new taxes and regulations for the citizens.
The Republican shutdown of Government COST the American people 24 BILLION are you really this completely warped?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13804 Aug 22, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The part where Lehmberg gets convicted for drunk driving AFTER the election and refuses to resign. Perry wasn't the felon, Lehmberg is the felon.
You got that backwards there little one....DUI in Texas is a Class B Misdemeanor......Abuse of Power is a FELONY.....Perry has joined the ranks of MANY Republican Politicians, the GOP FELON club!
Brian_G wrote:
I like it when the government shuts down; that's the only time when D.C. isn't creating new taxes and regulations for the citizens.
The Republican shutdown of Government COST the American people 24 BILLION are you really this completely warped?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13805 Aug 24, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Rosemary Lehmberg is a drunk. Perry is right to demand her resignation; she should be disbarred. Governors have freedom to tell their supporters what kind of legislation they want to sign and to veto. The Democratic party is trying to criminalize politics.
"The Democratic party is trying to criminalize politics."

And you wonder why we think republicans say stupid things?

The real kicker is soon after this you state how you love when the government shuts down so evidently you would be very happy if the Dems criminalized politics?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13806 Aug 24, 2014
There's a difference between government and politics; I love it when government shuts down for fiscal restraint but hate any effort to shut down our political freedoms. The left does everything it can to defame Republicans; criminalizing a governor's right to veto and his right to tell his constituents what he intends to veto is an undue restriction on political freedom without any corresponding benefit.

The drunk Lehmberg should resign and I'm happy Perry vetoed funding her inept and corrupt office. The only reason you like this prosecution is it takes our best Conservative candidate off the table in 2016.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13807 Aug 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The drunk Lehmberg should resign and I'm happy Perry vetoed funding her inept and corrupt office. The only reason you like this prosecution is it takes our best Conservative candidate off the table in 2016.
If the "best Conservative candidate" the GOP has is Rick Perry another DUMB Texan your party is in REAL trouble!!!!!

That is priceless......Rick Perry the best candidate the right has.......LOL......LOL.......L OL

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13808 Aug 30, 2014
I have a suggestion that may help Republicans in the future. It would benefit you greatly to vote for a professional person with some political background. Voting for actors, wrestlers, beauty pageant winners, and well known business men is not what our country needs to run it.

But then I suppose that doesn't leave you with much to pick from!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13809 Aug 30, 2014
They Democrats couldn't defeat Perry at the polls so they found a policital hack prosecutor and a Grand Jury instead.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13810 Aug 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
They Democrats couldn't defeat Perry at the polls so they found a policital hack prosecutor and a Grand Jury instead.
Oh' really and do tell when was the last time Rick Perry ran for President and was nominated by his party? and which Democrat couldn't beat him.....As I remember he was beat handily by his OWN party! I guess you must have the same memory problem as Perry who couldn't even remember which Governmental agencies he would gut and cut!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13811 Aug 30, 2014
“When the President does it that means that it’s not illegal.”~ Richard M. Nixon

“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”~ Rush Limbaugh

“Good Christians, like slaves and soldiers, ask no questions.”~ Jerry Falwell

“Facts are stupid things.”~ Ronald Reagan

“Our gays are more macho than their straights.”~ Ann Coulter

“This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating.”~ George W. Bush

You have to appreciate the STUPIDITY of the RIGHT!!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13812 Aug 31, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
I have a suggestion that may help Republicans in the future. It would benefit you greatly to vote for a professional person with some political background. Voting for actors, wrestlers, beauty pageant winners, and well known business men is not what our country needs to run it.
But then I suppose that doesn't leave you with much to pick from!
Your suggestion has been ignored by the democrats for the last two election cycles and as a result has produced a commie community organizer who is nothing short of an abject failure.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13813 Aug 31, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>..... a commie community organizer who is nothing short of an abject failure.
2ND QUARTER U.S. GROWTH TOPS FORECAST.....Associated Press .(8-29-14)....Government reports that economy grew at an annual rate of 4.2%.......

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#13814 Aug 31, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 2ND QUARTER U.S. GROWTH TOPS FORECAST.....Associated Press .(8-29-14)....Government reports that economy grew at an annual rate of 4.2%.......
Presidents don't control a nation's economy. They defend it's constitution and protect its citizens from foreign aggressors and he is doing a lousy job and doesn't have a strategy.

Location hidden

#13815 Sep 1, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Presidents don't control a nation's economy. They defend it's constitution and protect its citizens from foreign aggressors and he is doing a lousy job and doesn't have a strategy.
Geez, only 4-5 years ago on Fox....Republicans were screaming, "When's Obama gonna help the Economy, and where are the JOBS???".....Remember it like it was yesterday.....lol.....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13816 Sep 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Geez, only 4-5 years ago on Fox....Republicans were screaming, "When's Obama gonna help the Economy, and where are the JOBS???".....Remember it like it was yesterday.....lol.....
Anyone, even a looney leftist, can create jobs when you spend $ 8 Trillion of someone else's money.

Problem is the growth has been slower and more painful than anytime since WW2 with most jobs being part time and low wage.

Location hidden

#13817 Sep 1, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone, even a looney leftist, can create jobs when you spend $ 8 Trillion of someone else's money.
Problem is the growth has been slower and more painful than anytime since WW2 with most jobs being part time and low wage.
Now i don't get it....So he did help create jobs then? You guys should make up your partisan minds?......BTW, can you show his $8 Trillion in spending?

Location hidden

#13818 Sep 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Now i don't get it....So he did help create jobs then? You guys should make up your partisan minds?......BTW, can you show his $8 Trillion in spending?
Check out the debt increase under Obama. Create jobs? Not really, we have just as many people working today than when Obama came into office.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#13819 Sep 1, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Presidents don't control a nation's economy. They defend it's constitution and protect its citizens from foreign aggressors and he is doing a lousy job and doesn't have a strategy.
No matter what they were screaming, it doesn' negate the fact that our nation's economy generally is independent of its president for the most part imo.

Location hidden

#13820 Sep 2, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the debt increase under Obama..
Two unpaid wars are expensive....Why not show this President's annual spending curve?....something unseen by Republican Liars on this thread....

Location hidden

#13821 Sep 2, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Two unpaid wars are expensive....Why not show this President's annual spending curve?....something unseen by Republican Liars on this thread....
Those expenditures were charged to Bush. Obama could have reversed anything Bush did but chose not to and in fact increased the deficit and debt over and above Bush's deficit and debt.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#13822 Sep 2, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Geez, only 4-5 years ago on Fox....Republicans were screaming, "When's Obama gonna help the Economy, and where are the JOBS???".....Remember it like it was yesterday.....lol.....
No matter what they were screaming, it doesn' negate the fact that our nation's economy generally is independent of its president for the most part imo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Freedomofexpression 57,562
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) 21 hr AJS3739 9
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Wed good hacker here 743
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Oct 17 Girl-seat 25
Red Dot Storage Oct 16 Doug 4
News Lawsuit: CU Regent John Carson allegedly discri... Aug '17 Larry the Cable Guy 11
News Aurora motel residents resist eviction after ne... Jun '17 troyetaylor 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages