Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12092 Feb 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Limited government has always worked better for productivity, and freedom for Americans.
Cite your SOURCE....

Government does not and is not responsible for YOUR productivity or is it responsible for YOUR Freedom of such.

Quit blaming the Government for YOUR short comings, get out of your mothers basement and DO SOMETHING with your pitiful self!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12093 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your SOURCE.....
Since when has the republican policies worked better.......Answer.....NEVER
I never said,“republican policies” worked better. I said limited government.

Location hidden

#12094 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your SOURCE....
Every legitimate economist has said putting more money into the largest consumer group WORKING Americans helps the economy and has little or no affect on the hiring of firing of Americans!
Put $100 in the pocket of a poor person and they will spend it here in America; put $100 million of tax breaks in the pocket of the 1% and they will stash it away in foreign banks– which one is helping our economy???
http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/p...

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba550

Now you cite yours

Location hidden

#12095 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE of that has to do with the 8.1 MILLION jobs CREATED!
I knew you wouldn’t read.

Location hidden

#12096 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your SOURCE....
Government does not and is not responsible for YOUR productivity or is it responsible for YOUR Freedom of such.
Quit blaming the Government for YOUR short comings, get out of your mothers basement and DO SOMETHING with your pitiful self!
Government is responsible for protecting our freedoms and not responsible for health care, stealing from the rich, and piss poor education.

Quit charging the government to do the charity work you should do on your own.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12097 Feb 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
The new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report finds that 16.5 million workers would get a raise from increasing the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour and this would help millions of hard-working families, reduce poverty, and increase the overall wages going to lower-income households.

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/408720/c...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12098 Feb 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Government is responsible for protecting our freedoms and not responsible for health care, stealing from the rich, and piss poor education.
You are DEAD WRONG....

The ONLY thing the Government is responsible for is defending this nation. The Government has a obligation to it's people to make Health Care available to it's citizens.....Not a responsibility a OBLIGATION. The Government gives grants and loans to things like roads and Schools etc...The Freedom to do with you are GIVEN by virtue of our Government is ENTIRELY up to YOU!

Quit making the Government the bad guy....Take personal RESPONSIBILITY for your SELF

If you do not like the ACA WORK and pay for your employer offered insurance and it will NOT affect you AT ALL!!!! therefore you will be TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and NOT blaming the Government!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12099 Feb 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

99.9% of ALL charities in the U.S. receive GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#12100 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report finds that 16.5 million workers would get a raise from increasing the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour and this would help millions of hard-working families, reduce poverty, and increase the overall wages going to lower-income households.
http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/408720/c...
LOL... Until it happens and then they report the real numbers.

Location hidden

#12101 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are DEAD WRONG....
The ONLY thing the Government is responsible for is defending this nation. The Government has a obligation to it's people to make Health Care available to it's citizens.....Not a responsibility a OBLIGATION. The Government gives grants and loans to things like roads and Schools etc...The Freedom to do with you are GIVEN by virtue of our Government is ENTIRELY up to YOU!
Quit making the Government the bad guy....Take personal RESPONSIBILITY for your SELF
If you do not like the ACA WORK and pay for your employer offered insurance and it will NOT affect you AT ALL!!!! therefore you will be TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and NOT blaming the Government!
“You are DEAD WRONG....

The ONLY thing the Government is responsible for is defending this nation. The Government has a obligation to it's people to make Health Care available to it's citizens.....Not a responsibility a OBLIGATION.” Cite where this is stated in our Constitution.

“The Government gives grants and loans to things like roads and Schools etc...The Freedom to do with you are GIVEN by virtue of our Government is ENTIRELY up to YOU!” LOL... If that was true we wouldn’t steal from future generations to pay for “gives grants and loans to things like roads and Schools etc” It’s immoral as you.

“Quit making the Government the bad guy....Take personal RESPONSIBILITY for your SELF” I give to may Charities even after the government steal from me to pay for the charities your refuse to pay for... My responsibility is to continue to expose your party’s lies and let Americans prosper at their own hands... NOT suffer under government rule.

“If you do not like the ACA WORK and pay for your employer offered insurance and it will NOT affect you AT ALL!!!!” Lie... Healthcare insurance has gone up with ACA.
“therefore you will be TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and NOT blaming the Government!” My party didn’t force this upon Americans and lie to pass it.

Location hidden

#12102 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
99.9% of ALL charities in the U.S. receive GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!!!!!
Cite your source. I suspect your number come from your backside like many things your spew.

If true they wouldn’t have to if the government would let Americans keep what they earn and quite stealing from future generations of Americans.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12103 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
CITE your SOURCE....
He has no source and zero honor....You saw how he weaseled out, on me....?

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12104 Feb 27, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
NONE of that has to do with the 8.1 MILLION jobs CREATED!
No, they both show fewer jobs and more people giving up the search for work. This shows the labor participation rate:
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

8.1 million created but how many millions of jobs lost?

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12105 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 18 (Reuters)- Raising the U.S. federal minimum wage to $10.10, as President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress are proposing, could result in about 500,000 jobs being lost by late 2016, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated on Tuesday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/18/usa...

Location hidden

#12106 Feb 27, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> He has no source and zero honor....You saw how he weaseled out, on me....?
Not my fault that you refuse to read.

Location hidden

#12107 Feb 27, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Feb 18 (Reuters)- Raising the U.S. federal minimum wage to $10.10, as President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress are proposing, could result in about 500,000 jobs being lost by late 2016, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated on Tuesday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/18/usa...
Could?.....Could result?......Less than a paragraph, just another scare tactic.......CBO does'nt dictate policy.....

Location hidden

#12108 Feb 27, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO numbers are only as good as the information provided by the administration. You understand this right?
Call me anything you want but it doesn’t change the truth.
6th Request for proof.....Show how administration provides info for CBO??????????

Location hidden

#12109 Feb 27, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 6th Request for proof.....Show how administration provides info for CBO??????????
http://www.cbo.gov/about/our-processes

Location hidden

#12110 Feb 27, 2014
Zero Proof...You're an absolute ASSH*LE.....not worthy of conversation...

Location hidden

#12111 Feb 27, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Zero Proof...You're an absolute ASSH*LE.....not worthy of conversation...
It’s only “Zero Proof” Because you choose not to read. Can you read?
Name calling usually stems from persons with zero arguments to support. You seem to fit that bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edgewater to host Jefferson County's first recr... (Feb '14) 5 hr Tn Treetop Daddy 2
Wheat Ridge Music Forum (Nov '12) 5 hr Tn Treetop Daddy 13
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr lake bay boy 38,754
Trump for President, He will win. watch 15 hr tbird19482 10
last post wins! (Feb '11) 21 hr Knock off purse s... 26,130
Dr Allison Fall (Dec '10) Wed Alexa 13
News Colorado Hemp Honey Is the Bee's Knees - and a ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise Gingerdoodle 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages