“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#11055 Dec 6, 2013
guest wrote:
Almost all of the 3 million jobs created under Bush were government jobs. I would say he helped the big bad government grow.
There was some business growth after the tax cuts, but overall, Bush expanded government too. Not as much as Obama has, and not as much debt either.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11056 Dec 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Peaches, Full employment is 0% unemployment, google it.
Obviously you don’t have any understanding of economy and you haven't "google" Full Employment.

United States

#11057 Dec 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you donÂ’t have any understanding of economy and you haven't "google" Full Employment.
I did, you haven't.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11058 Dec 7, 2013
First you said:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Coffman, U.S. Representative passed a law to make sure death benefits were paid to soldiers if a shutdown happened... It was ignored by democrats and the president.
Then you say:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill was passed and signed by the president of the united states
You watch WAY too much foxNOISE...You can't keep your LIES straight.

Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11059 Dec 7, 2013
the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.

1)Racists

2)Fundamentalist Christians

3)Anti-Federal Government advocates

Not ONE Republican has denounced calls for violence against racial minorities, women, gays, or the government because the right-wing extremists and Republican ideology are one and the same.

Location hidden

#11060 Dec 7, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
First you said:
<quoted text>
Then you say:
<quoted text>
You watch WAY too much foxNOISE...You can't keep your LIES straight.
Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA
“First you said:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Coffman, U.S. Representative passed a law to make sure death benefits were paid to soldiers if a shutdown happened... It was ignored by democrats and the president.
Then you say:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill was passed and signed by the president of the united states” Yes that is exactly what I said and exactly what happened.

“You watch WAY too much foxNOISE...You can't keep your LIES straight.” You mean you are having trouble with the FACTS that I am posting?

“Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA” It’s difficult when you hate the American process of government.... Care to defend?

Location hidden

#11061 Dec 7, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.
1)Racists
Not ONE Republican has denounced calls for violence against racial minorities, women, gays, or the government because the right-wing extremists and Republican ideology are one and the same.
“the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.

1)Racists

Not ONE Republican has denounced calls for violence against racial minorities, women, gays, or the government because the right-wing extremists and Republican ideology are one and the same.” Cite your source.

Location hidden

#11062 Dec 7, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
1)Racists
I think you just hate... Why is that?
Smart Voter

Denver, CO

#11063 Dec 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

KarlVIIII wrote,
[QUOTE who="KarlVIIIII"] <quoted text>
“Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA”
And your reply is that you hate the American process of Government. Dude you need help
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s difficult when you hate the American process of government.... Care to defend?

Location hidden

#11065 Dec 7, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>And your reply is that you hate the American process of Government. Dude you need help
Respect71 wrote, "<quoted text>
ItÂ’s difficult when you hate the American process of government.... Care to defend?
"
Do you understand what he is trying to argue? He claims republicans are domestic terrorists. Do you claim they are as well and based on what evidence?
Smart Voter

Denver, CO

#11066 Dec 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what he is trying to argue? He claims republicans are domestic terrorists. Do you claim they are as well and based on what evidence?
I was wondering what your hang-up is...You seem to hate our process of government.

What I have read from KarlVIII I think he seems to believe there is a small faction in the republican party that could be construed as "domestic terrorist" to some.

In my humble opinion I think the republican party became be-holden to this small faction are sold the soul of the party to win elections and it backfired on them. Speaker Boehner and some more moderate members of the GOP need to distant themselves from these folks before it is to late for them all.

United States

#11067 Dec 7, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering what your hang-up is...You seem to hate our process of government.

What I have read from KarlVIII I think he seems to believe there is a small faction in the republican party that could be construed as "domestic terrorist" to some.

In my humble opinion I think the republican party became be-holden to this small faction are sold the soul of the party to win elections and it backfired on them. Speaker Boehner and some more moderate members of the GOP need to distant themselves from these folks before it is to late for them all.
Yes, they welcomes the Teabaggers and now regret it.

Location hidden

#11068 Dec 7, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering what your hang-up is...You seem to hate our process of government.

Is it difficult for you to answer a direct question?

I thank God every day for America and the fact that we are a Constitutional Republic has saved us from complete desolation caused by the left leaning democrat party. These are the ones that wouldn't negotiate and partially shutdown the federal government.

Location hidden

#11069 Dec 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they welcomes the Teabaggers and now regret it.
Seriously? "Teabaggers"? Now we know where you sit.
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11070 Dec 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they welcomes the Teabaggers and now regret it.
LOL... Yeah we'll see when the mid-terms come around!

Obama approval rating sinks to new low in CNN poll.
Washington (CNN)– As President Barack Obama's approval rating hits another all-time low, a new national survey also indicates that Americans say the President has less power than congressional Republicans when it comes to shaping events over the next year.

According to a CNN/ORC poll released Thursday, 41% of Americans approve of the job the President's doing in the White House, the lowest level for that crucial indicator in CNN polling. Fifty-six percent questioned say they disapprove of Obama's performance, an all-time high in CNN surveys.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...
==========
oblamer is a limp dick Pres. and his blame game is over!!!
You know? The "I'm a victim of everything" regressive loser liberal mantra. Real people are fed up with this sissy lala liberal game!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11071 Dec 8, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Yeah we'll see when the mid-terms come around!
Obama approval rating sinks to new low in CNN poll.
Washington (CNN)– As President Barack Obama's approval rating hits another all-time low, a new national survey also indicates that Americans say the President has less power than congressional Republicans when it comes to shaping events over the next year.
According to a CNN/ORC poll released Thursday, 41% of Americans approve of the job the President's doing in the White House, the lowest level for that crucial indicator in CNN polling. Fifty-six percent questioned say they disapprove of Obama's performance, an all-time high in CNN surveys.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...
==========
oblamer is a limp dick Pres. and his blame game is over!!!
You know? The "I'm a victim of everything" regressive loser liberal mantra. Real people are fed up with this sissy lala liberal game!
He is a liberal failure.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11072 Dec 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is a liberal failure.
CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11073 Dec 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
With oblamer care coming?????????? ROTFLMAO
We'll see... little oblamer butt sucker lemming, we'll see!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11074 Dec 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
They are taking what they can while they can still have the means to do so, just like the liberal left are.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#11075 Dec 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
The Federal Reserve is buying $85 billion in bonds every month, the markets are booming. How long can the Fed keep it up? What would happen if they sold?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Poof1 15,737
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! 2 hr meathead 532
Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) 23 hr Chilly 4
mexicans stealing luggage & bags at bus terminal 23 hr Chilly 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 23 hr NSM 267
Motorcycle Clubs in Colorado? Mon Chatise 1
Dr. James Jaggers at Children's Hospital (Oct '10) Mon concerned mom 6
More from around the web

Greenwood Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News