Kickstarting Columbine: Wounded Minds

Kickstarting Columbine: Wounded Minds

There are 1 comment on the story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Kickstarting Columbine: Wounded Minds. In it, reports that:

You might not think to use the same word to describe Columbine survivor Samuel Granillo, comedienne Whoopi Goldberg, and screenwriter Charlie Kaufman.

Join the discussion below, or

Donna Taylor

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
My son was shot at columbine 7 bullets miissing his heart by one milermeter , the name mentioned on here never heard of him. Loook up columbine family and another on face book is RElease Mark Taylor fin the real truth, as Attorney John Decamp expossses the gag orders.the truth now coming out. The boys Eric and Dylan where raped by police for a year then put on antidresants. same as all the shooting. learn real truth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 41,508
Looking for Robert Mendoza 1 hr D boy 6
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Respect71 25,653
To Kathy Sabine 2 hr Hunch 6
last post wins! (Feb '11) 8 hr Sharlene45 26,264
News Colorado Hemp Honey Is the Bee's Knees - and a ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise Gingerdoodle 1
News District: Colorado lunch worker not fired for g... (Jun '15) Jun '15 PeanutButtercup 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Village Mortgages