Kickstarting Columbine: Wounded Minds

Feb 11, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

You might not think to use the same word to describe Columbine survivor Samuel Granillo, comedienne Whoopi Goldberg, and screenwriter Charlie Kaufman.

Full Story
Donna Taylor

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
My son was shot at columbine 7 bullets miissing his heart by one milermeter , the name mentioned on here never heard of him. Loook up columbine family request.org and another on face book is RElease Mark Taylor fin the real truth, as Attorney John Decamp expossses the gag orders.the truth now coming out. The boys Eric and Dylan where raped by police for a year then put on antidresants. same as all the shooting. learn real truth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr The_Box 3,467
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr Respect71 12,604
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 20 hr Tooth Fairy 86
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Mon jayaraj 306
charter business: imbeciles, morons and idiots Sep 23 Buck Thomas 1
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Shooting reported at office may be false report Aug '14 mystery 1

Greenwood Village Jobs

Greenwood Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenwood Village News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenwood Village

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]