Review: Montclair Apartments

Review: Montclair Apartments

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

James Morrison

Milford, CT

#1 Mar 9, 2010
This is the best place I have ever lived!!! The office staff is awesome and quick to respond (and very attractive for that matter). Maintenance was on top of everything as soon as a problem was reported. I highly recommend this place to anyone in the area!!
Aubrey

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2010
I wasn't impressed at all with the Montclair apartments in Greenwood. Had quite a few problems and the management staff were not that friendly. Still having problems getting my deposit back.. they told me I would get a full deposit of around $400 back and now they are telling me that I owe that much! Not very happy and definitely not worth the rent!
Stevie

Castalia, NC

#3 Aug 16, 2010
If you are due a refund do not give up. if you feel money is owed you by real estate law you have the right to it back. You need to request a full review of what they are saying you owe the money for down to the Cent.. yes I live here too,, ok but not the most friendly staff in the world and when you ask for someone you never get an answer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy: Intruder was shot twice (Jan '08) Jul '16 dawn 5
eddie hodges Apr '16 grun123 1
News Upstate woman charged in multimillion dollar in... Mar '16 Knock off purse s... 1
News Sumter County Election Office Prepares for Prim... (Feb '16) Feb '16 KAREN 2
News Sally Bourne - Greenwood (Feb '16) Feb '16 KAREN 1
Hidden Lake Flooding (Oct '15) Oct '15 Randy Davis 1
Would like paper the week of July 19th (Aug '15) Aug '15 Danna Moss 1

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages