Review: Dog House Grooming Salon

Review: Dog House Grooming Salon

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

first and last

Benson, NC

#1 Jan 15, 2011
I took my small dog to this groomer today. It was his first time and will be his last time!!! When I took him, he needed to be trimmed with scissors and have his face and bottom cleaned up with the trimmers. He was in a happy-go-lucky mood and walked right in and went right in the groomers arms. When I returned, he was shaking with fear and his right eye will not open!!! When I forced it open it is blood shot red and oozing. I called the vet before I walked out of the groomers shop. The vet told me that she thinks it's from soap getting in his eye and to rinse it out every 3 hours for the rest of the night. This was at 4pm and it is after 9pm now. My dog still won't open his eye and the eye is still oozing. I would not recommend this groomer to anyone and will not ever take any of my animals to her again!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noah Estes. Noah's no longer dying is it anothe... Nov 26 Momsagianstabuse 1
News Music News South Carolina mayor tweets Jay-Z ly... Nov '17 Hostis Publicus 1
Relocating to greenwood ac Jul '17 Clifton Thomas 1
Homeless Man (Feb '15) Jun '17 get out of our faces 4
News Abbeville Man Accused of Impregnating Stepdaughter (Apr '06) Mar '17 Octnytebyrd 8
News Boil Water Advisory issues for Greenwood areas (Mar '17) Mar '17 Octnytebyrd 1
train depot that goes nowhere (Jan '17) Jan '17 loco motive 1

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages