Taylor Archambault, a single mother juggling work and school, studies ...

Feb 26, 2012 Full story: The Index Journal

Taylor Archambault, a single mother juggling work and school, studies Spanish with her son, Chane.

Full Story
SilverSwanBabies

Lakeland, FL

#1 Feb 26, 2012
A single parent needs an education to provide for their children.
thePatheticIndex

Matthews, NC

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Again the index journal shows that it does nothing but give people it knows or feels poorly about an article reporting no real news. I know a woman with two kids two jobs and no attempt at school. She cant. I dont feel sorry for her just like i dont feel sorry for the dumbass in the article.

Dont have children if you cant handle responsibility. Its simple.

Also the Index is run by a loser editor , terrible local journalist working for nothing more than personal fame you pathetic, leeches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Betty Gauvin - Greenwood Apr '14 Hal Sontag 1
Surveyor carves out his own niche in dying art (Oct '07) Feb '14 McCormick coMcCom... 9
Council approves $3,000 for HSOG program (Jan '14) Jan '14 herelegal 1
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Review: PRO Cleaners Of Greenwood (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jim Aleo 1

Greenwood Jobs

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]