Man on SC death row the longest sente...

Man on SC death row the longest sentenced to life

There are 3 comments on the Clover Herald story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Man on SC death row the longest sentenced to life. In it, Clover Herald reports that:

The man on South Carolina's death row longer than any of its current inmates has been re-sentenced to life in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clover Herald.

Since: Nov 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2010
An equal crime has just been committed by the court. Apparently they have forgotten how brutally Mrs Edwards was murdered and how her family was not able to visit her last week. This trash should have been executed years ago.
Shame on South Carolina.
Dont kill in my name

AOL

#2 Apr 5, 2010
Digger4 wrote:
An equal crime has just been committed by the court. Apparently they have forgotten how brutally Mrs Edwards was murdered and how her family was not able to visit her last week. This trash should have been executed years ago.
Shame on South Carolina.
"doctors testified he was mentally disabled based on all four IQ tests he has taken." So take it up with S.C.O.T.U.S.

Since: Nov 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Apr 5, 2010
Dont kill in my name wrote:
<quoted text>
"doctors testified he was mentally disabled based on all four IQ tests he has taken." So take it up with S.C.O.T.U.S.
Keep drinking the kool-aid scarecrow. You and he must be from the same planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Edward S Mccallum Law Ofc (May '11) Mar 11 disagree 3
train depot that goes nowhere Jan '17 loco motive 1
Anyone remember Grace Ryan? Jan '17 Scgirl 1
News Greenwood Moose Lodge 2nd Annual Car Show Oct '16 Sandra Johnston 1
News Science on Tap Featuring New Approaches to Comb... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Autopsy: Intruder was shot twice (Jan '08) Jul '16 dawn 5
eddie hodges (Apr '16) Apr '16 grun123 1

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages