Meth Lab Busted; Children Removed From Home 2hr

Jul 29, 2011 Full story: WYFF-TV Greenville 6

Six people were arrested and two children were removed from a home on Main Street in Ware Shoals Friday morning after police busted a methamphetamine lab, according to officers at the scene.

Full Story
tom

Williamston, SC

#1 Jul 29, 2011
evil white trash....let them rot in prison
sick of it

Ware Shoals, SC

#2 Aug 4, 2011
It's time to clean this mess up. Ware Shoals police know more than they let on and turn their heads far too many times. They didn't arrest all of them either. We still see the boyfriend of one them walking the streets. Maybe he was their lead. He's as guilty as they all are. They should all be charged with child endangerment. Not just the dad and grandmother. All of them! I say throw the book at them!! It's time to make people like this pay for their crimes.
get real

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2011
A couple of them didnt even have anything to do with it. Sum didnt kno tht was goin on
Hack

Easley, SC

#4 Aug 13, 2011
Cooking Meth takes a lot of work. If they could put that energy to better use I think it would be bountiful.
sick of it

Ware Shoals, SC

#5 Jan 18, 2012
As usual, not all are being charged. Slap on the wrists and let em go. HA! Made monkeys out of the cops. That Antisdale girl was cooking it at her house too. Trashy white girl. She lies about everything and causes more drama in ware shoals. Her and her boyfriend walk around like they own the town. Bet they your NARCS!!!!!
jim

Donalds, SC

#6 Feb 9, 2012
we need to turn them in if we know it is being made. think of the children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Betty Gauvin - Greenwood Apr '14 Hal Sontag 1
Surveyor carves out his own niche in dying art (Oct '07) Feb '14 McCormick coMcCom... 9
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
Council approves $3,000 for HSOG program (Jan '14) Jan '14 herelegal 1
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Review: PRO Cleaners Of Greenwood (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jim Aleo 1
•••
•••

Greenwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenwood